Seed Stockers Kauai's first auto run

Franklin Sinatra

Fishin, growin, learnin.
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
GG4 Jw Cut, & Auto Afghan skunk.
Title says it all my friends my first auto run very excited. Running 2 seeds from an autofem mixed pack off of Herbies that I got last year. Iirc the pack had ak420, bcncriticalxxl, big bud, super skunk, and northernlights in unknown ratios. There's at least 1 other strain in here but I can't remember it's name, I do remember that it wasn't on the seedstockers menu on herbies at the time though. It was a mystery pack of sorts so I'm excited what I'll be popping. I think I will do one in a solocup and the other in a 1 gal.

Hoping that I can get equipment to send the girl in the 1 gal outside. I'm cramped in my grow tents. I think I'll keep the girl in the solo inside though.

20210510_184225.jpg

In a paper towel, in a ziplock, inside a sock on top of my veg led for some mild heat.
20210509_214600.jpg

48hrs later, that looks great. I'll pot em up tomorrow.
20210510_184313.jpg

Hmm not sure why it says solocup challenge! I'm not trying to get embarrassed :crying:

This is just a normal grow log.

Hmm not sure why it says solocup challenge! I'm not trying to get embarrassed :crying:

This is just a normal grow log.

Hahaha, I took a look, but it seems like that weird prefix is there to stay and can't be removed (well ... at least not by me!)

Screenshot 2021-05-11 at 13.22.26.png

On the plus side ..... at least we now know "what the heck it does" ... now all we need to know is how to get rid of it! :rofl: .. Stoned Section Mods lol

Good luck with the first Auto run - hope you rock it! Shout up if you need any help!

All the best
Blue
:d5:

May 11th

20210511_131918.jpg

20210511_134115.jpg

Potted up the seed that had a small crack in the shell in a solocup, the one with a long fat taproot got put in the 1 gal. The medium I use is Biobizz Lightmix. Both containers I reckon will be their forever homes.
The solocup might stay indoors and the 1 gal will hopefully go outside in a greenhouse if I get the necessary stuff I need to plant outdoors.

I also might order some collidial silver and reverse the solocup plant outside.. I am weighing my options out now. Main reason I want to reverse these plants is so I can get the hang of it for next year, so time will tell. Basically these 2 seeds are all for me to learn how to treat an auto.

So because the lightmix has nutes to probably last 2-3 weeks, should I start to topdress with bloom and grow nutes at that time? Let me know, thanks.

Thanks for lookin. :smoking:

Title says it all my friends my first auto run very excited. Running 2 seeds from an autofem mixed pack off of Herbies that I got last year. Iirc the pack had ak420, bcncriticalxxl, big bud, super skunk, and northernlights in unknown ratios. There's at least 1 other strain in here but I can't remember it's name, I do remember that it wasn't on the seedstockers menu on herbies at the time though. It was a mystery pack of sorts so I'm excited what I'll be popping. I think I will do one in a solocup and the other in a 1 gal.

Hoping that I can get equipment to send the girl in the 1 gal outside. I'm cramped in my grow tents. I think I'll keep the girl in the solo inside though.

View attachment 1316913
In a paper towel, in a ziplock, inside a sock on top of my veg led for some mild heat.
View attachment 1316914
48hrs later, that looks great. I'll pot em up tomorrow.
View attachment 1316915

You look to be of to a nice steady start mate :thumbsup:

Not sure why its tagging new posts as part of the Solo Cup challenge. Will look into this :pass:

Best of luck with the grow ahead mate. I'll keep dropping in as you update :headbang:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

So because the lightmix has nutes to probably last 2-3 weeks, should I start to topdress with bloom and grow nutes at that time? Let me know, thanks.

Hello again buddy! :D

The nutes in the lightmix should be good enough for the seedling for 14 days, I'd start trickling in the grow nutes soon after that. Go in at about 3/4 strength (so if its 50ml per 10 litres on the bottle ... go in at 3ml per litre to start and see how it goes) .. assuming you're using biobizz nutes, they're organic, and will take 3-4 days before they get used (after watering in).

Leave the bloom (flower nutes) until later - when the vertical stretch slows down.

Hope this helps ^_^

Hello again buddy! :D

The nutes in the lightmix should be good enough for the seedling for 14 days, I'd start trickling in the grow nutes soon after that. Go in at about 3/4 strength (so if its 50ml per 10 litres on the bottle ... go in at 3ml per litre to start and see how it goes) .. assuming you're using biobizz nutes, they're organic, and will take 3-4 days before they get used (after watering in).

Leave the bloom (flower nutes) until later - when the vertical stretch slows down.

Hope this helps ^_^

Sweet awesome thanks for the great info! I'm running Roots Organics terp tea grow and bloom so I will start to top dress grow and cal mag around week 2. I am still dialing these nutes in but I got a steal of a deal on em so I'll use em till they are done.

You look to be of to a nice steady start mate :thumbsup:

Not sure why its tagging new posts as part of the Solo Cup challenge. Will look into this :pass:

Best of luck with the grow ahead mate. I'll keep dropping in as you update :headbang:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Woah cool I got the seedstockers guy to comment on my grow, nice. *takes a dab*

Looking forward to my first auto run, thanks for stopping by! Excited for these lil guys and I've got a 5 pack of BCNCriticalXxl ill pop later in the year :smoking:

May 12th
Yes sir we broke earth today in the 1 gal :d5:
Imma name her since she's my first auto, calling her Bertha.

Waiting on her sister in the solocup now. :smoking:
20210512_124135.jpg

May 15th

Put down some DE on the soil cause I have a thrip problem that is close to being eradicated. (I hope). Light misting of water here and there just keeping the soil not completely dried out. Smooth sailing so far. The jerk bugs haven't gotten to our gal, I will remain vigilant!

Oh sadly Bertha might be a only child this run. The gal in the solo didn't pop, which is ok! She has lots of photo period sisters around her.
20210515_220206.jpg

Back