Indoor kfigerm tries his best

Nice grow, well done!

Years ago I saw these pyramids at the hydro store. They were a curiosity but at the time I stayed with soil.

They don't carry them anymore.
Cheers, I'm going to make a new post with my new discoveries soon, but meantime here is an experiment with them buried at two weeks in Hydro, the purpose was to see if they could take it, they did, and that means I can cut two weeks off my grow, if I need to. Using virtually no space. And finished

Hi @The Iconoclast it's been a while.
Nice to see your experiment. That this would work out was forseeable from my side ;-)
Have pebbles below all the time and as long as they don't sit in a unmaintained nutrientsolution all works well, even with EC 7+ over some time. Had that multiple times witht the runoff sitting in there.
I was thinking of a big runoff res to recirculate back in, but as i have such nice results, everything ontop of my setup would be a waste of effort (pov). A little more automation with the res/feed would be nice, but haven't found the right container yet and a good syphon-pump.
If everything goes well I'll start the new grow in April.

But hell yeah it's always nice to see what you do with those things.
Looking forward to read your report here. Reddit...wtf is reddit ;-)

Cheers!

howdy @kfigerm, I may have got a bit confused here did I answer a post not for me? if I did, sorry and lol. Yeah I've got some exciting news. I may have blamed my mini pyramids for something that was to do with the beans themselves. I am reevaluating. Will post soon. Gonna try and post more, now I'm more settled in to my new environment.

mern-any legalizing
The day the the earth caught fire took place in germ-any if one believes all the anti-drug conservative policymakers. Germ-any will now really legalize cannabis to a great extent from first of April on.
It could be more and a better bill, but It's a good start.
The federal summit Bundesrat cleared the way just some minutes ago.
So I have a celebrationday after easter.

Due to some family stuff the start of my grow will be delayed some days into April. But I am really looking forward to it. It'll be a completely different sentiment. :bighug::headbang:

Cheers to all!
H.a.n.d.!
:pass:

Last edited:
it's legal at last
01.04.2024.png

No, this is NOT an April fools day joke...A big CHEERS! to all fellow Germans!

Have a nice celebration today.

And of course all the beautiful people here are invited to celebrate this with us.

Have a nice Easter and a very nice Day!

Cheers!
:bighug::jointman::joy:

grow 01-2024 take-off
2024-04-08-114611_002.jpeg

so now the 24 season starts.
We have in the race
1 BF mimosa x orange punch auto
2 BF Runtz auto ...hope at least one germinates
1 BF strawberry cheese cake auto
1 seed of my own that i wanna try out - perhaps it won't grow - if it grows perhaps it will be a triploid euphoria likish...but who knows.

BTW...what happened to those triploid/multiploid branches/tests? anyone in the game who knows?
Those go for the short indoor run and we'll see if all seeds crack and green.

I think i will throw some beans in the dirt outside when nice temperatures have established...perhaps an auto elephant/auto ultimate , autocreeeper or a bruce banner ...what would you suggest?

The tent is cleaned up and pyramids are waiting to do their thing.
There is more to come.

Cheers and lets get the good times rolling.....

Last edited:
grow 01-2024 - there is life
We have life.
2024-04-10-101322_002.jpeg

strawberry cheesecake, mimosa x orange punch and one runtz (out of two) broke the beans.
As expected my exotic triploid euphioria seed doesn't show any sign of life (yet, perhaps i am lucky).
All cubes are soaked with RO Water and Rizotonic only EC 0.300.
I put them ontop of the lamp to warm them up a bit.
I will wait for some more time, the others will simply grow outside, should they come to life.
This is day -1 - i always start counting days when the cotyledons spread.
So there will not be much going on the next few days.

Stay safe and cozy all you beautiful people here on AFN.

Cheers!

grow 01-2024 - day 1
2024-04-11-170054_002.jpeg

So all are fine today. Still under some foil to keep moist most of the time. Put it off for the pic.
I will prepare the beds for the pyramids tomorrow - disinfect pebbles and fill the containers as always. More to come tomorrow.
The only new strain is the mimosa x orange punch.
The Runtz is my new reference plant and the
scrawberry cheese cake was also nice two runs ago.
The runtz should be the smallest of them, lets see.

I have some more new beans that will be prepared for outdoors, cos they will be long runners. Will put them on old used pyramids that will be dug into earth. They are soaking right now We'll see how that works out.

Cheers!

grow 01-2024 - day 3 New
nothing much happening.
2024-04-13-171733_002.jpeg

The pyramids were soaked with my mix g7-m6-b0-N4 EC 1300, ph 5,8 - details see "above".
Still hand watering but the pipes are ready and clean. I will apply automation in 2-3 Weeks.
All three are set to take off. In the front you see some spares for outside later - one DP colorado coockies auto and one BF Dos si Dos.
In the middle still hope with the two beans, that didn't germ ...i am a very patient person and no one will be left behind until death is certain:growing:

Have a nice weekend!
Cheers!

Back