Indoor kfigerm tries his best

last but not least update for today - the ultimate outside. Day ~65.

2022-08-09-150335_003.jpeg

Cheers!

the TD had some moist weather to dry and the amnesia got too dry to fast due to dry weather since she came down. Now they are approx equal dry and go straight to the grove bags.
so it's best time for a little sum up.

Dutch passion Think different:
View attachment 1498793

a 2Oz grove bag weights ~20g, so it's about 110g from this one

dinafem orig Amnesia auto - the fluffy girl
View attachment 1498792

2 2oz bags and a small bag that weights 15g.So ~ -55g equals ~120g from her.

the bags are actually lighter, but the scale may not always be right though it measures in 1g steps, so i subsctract a little more.
Anyone with grove bags can check, so I think I dont have to put up tara pics.
I'm pretty confident, euphoria will end up at least at the amnesias weight.

Cheers!
Congrats on your harvest! @420Forever ought to know about this...
:d5:

the journey isn't finished though.
I'm still waiting for the euphoria to ripen. Now she throws foxtails like crazy, but still clear trichomes -very little amber.
But she's very near the end, the leaves are degrading while you're watching them.
Day 90 for her, reads the diary, she was the first popped and is the last chopped of this batch.
But she's fading really beautifully - have a glance.

2022-08-12-100035_002.jpeg

2022-08-12-100035_003.jpeg

and the most beautiful view

2022-08-12-100035_005.jpeg

Cheers!

and not to forget lady ultimate.
She'll stand for some weeks more.
I think she also speaks for herself - I'm very pleased with this beauty.

2022-08-12-100035_004.jpeg

she'll occupy the tent when mrs euphoria gets chopped.

Happy weekend everybuddy!
Cheers!

euphoria is gone now.
Coming home from a trip yesterday, i found two buds with mold - but still inside. I was checking the trichs, when I spotted it.
When i cut her down i found another one. So in sum I sacraficed 4 top colas. :-/
The rest gave me still 7 brown paper bags and is drying now. I'll see in the end which brown bags go dump.
The moisture in the tent was just 35%, but i think they were to moist inside the buds, cos they are so dense.
Shit happens - also I think i simply wasn't clean enough.
Now I'am in the process to clean up everything and make a proper home for the ultimates rest of life inside.

Cheers, everybody have a nice week.

euphoria is gone now.
Coming home from a trip yesterday, i found two buds with mold - but still inside. I was checking the trichs, when I spotted it.
When i cut her down i found another one. So in sum I sacraficed 4 top colas. :-/
The rest gave me still 7 brown paper bags and is drying now. I'll see in the end which brown bags go dump.
The moisture in the tent was just 35%, but i think they were to moist inside the buds, cos they are so dense.
Shit happens - also I think i simply wasn't clean enough.
Now I'am in the process to clean up everything and make a proper home for the ultimates rest of life inside.

Cheers, everybody have a nice week.
:pass:So that's what you've been talking about. That's a bummer indeed brother...
It does sound like you still have enough left for a smoke sesh or two :cheers:

:pass:thanks mate - jup, just sipping on the first amnesia buds, and just get reminded how i not like this incense smell :gassy1:.Well, the seeds are still there, so i'll gro them :)

Cheers and better (even) luck next grow!

things from the attic....good luck in never listened to anybody about keeping things.
Remeber when i said the air-outtake was built vor a smaller tent ...well Now that the moist days are near Ihad to act and found an s&p silent 250 from 2012 then. It was still too loud, with the right airflow - and it didn't fit in the small tent - this was in a bigger space.
But better a little louder than a bad outcome with the ultimate, and it fits in the new tent.

2022-08-16-124637_002.jpeg

now there are also 6 air-moving vents on the controller - two were reserved for the filter's vents before and only 4 of them were acutally moving air in the tent.
So I'm finishing the cleanup and then move the ultimate in. Nights are getting colder now and its getting moist at night.
"Perfect" timing.

Cheers!

Back