Photoperiod KonopCh is sweet and powerful

Day 26 for 4 of them and day 35 for one SS FV at the back.
They're praying, love to see those back to back pictures from today and previous weeks. So easy to comapre and to spot their development, first 3 weeks into flower are always the best. :headbang:

Looks like you got it dialed in pretty nice. Great looking plants.

IDK why, but when I place them into flower tent, they're more happy everytime. They're praying.

Could it be the DLI is too high for them in VEG? In other words, could it be caused because of the high light levels in the veg room?
Plants don't need the same PPFD levels in VEG as they do in flowering. This can cause stress, yellowing of the leafs and stunted growth.

Just thinking up loud here...

They are looking very healthy now mate! Looking forward to seeing those huge cola's develop :pop::headbang:

Didn't see before but the purple'ing stems means either pH or ec is off. Normally I would just say pH but your plants don't look over fed. Either whatever it is that causes purple stems, from lack of or pH is off locking it out. I'd start with pH though. That would be my guess, just my opinion and still fantastic plants.

Didn't see before but the purple'ing stems means either pH or ec is off. Normally I would just say pH but your plants don't look over fed. Either whatever it is that causes purple stems, from lack of or pH is off locking it out. I'd start with pH though. That would be my guess, just my opinion and still fantastic plants.

I don't see any purple stems, bro.
But it can be from cold too. And genetics. And pH as you said.

I am "KISS" grower. Don't bother with pH, humidity, temperature etc... 2 times I defoliate them, once weekly I put new water in drum and collect runoff, and that's all I do. Everything else (feeding - which is my only automation) is on timer. In other words, I don't babysit them. Nor overcomplicate. They'll grow just fine.

Could it be the DLI is too high for them in VEG? In other words, could it be caused because of the high light levels in the veg room?
Plants don't need the same PPFD levels in VEG as they do in flowering. This can cause stress, yellowing of the leafs and stunted growth.
Just thinking up loud here...They are looking very healthy now mate! Looking forward to seeing those huge cola's develop :pop::headbang:

I veg with 65 W COB, I don't think it's too much.
But I confess, I am too lazy to water them more often (I am in coco you know, I should water them 2x per day at least). And I water them maybe every other day. I've got too tiny place for 5 plants, even 5 pots which are 10 L, are too big for 2 x 2 tent (60 x 60 cm). When I place them into flower tent, they're being watered 3x per day. And that's why they look more healthy and grow faster.
Yea I know... not optimal... maybe next time. :smoking: But I am 100% sure they'll rebuild themselves when I place them into flower tent, that's why I don't worry too much for veg and their health.

I don't see any purple stems, bro.
But it can be from cold too. And genetics. And pH as you said.

It is in the early pic/s. For sure pH lock out or lack of whatever nute it is that causes that to happen. I got plants in near freezing, green as can be. I never 'care' for them, take them inside, never watered them, anything, so, naturally they are my healthiest plants. Soon as I touch a plant, the thing is messed up lately.

I am "KISS" grower. Don't bother with pH, humidity, temperature etc... 2 times I defoliate them, once weekly I put new water in drum and collect runoff, and that's all I do. Everything else (feeding - which is my only automation) is on timer. In other words, I don't babysit them. Nor overcomplicate. They'll grow just fine.

And I'm with you there, trying to be anyways. Keeping it simple, is the way to go. I just set my fans low enough so you can't hear them, temps and humidity will be fine inside a house, plants are a lot tougher than me when it comes to that stuff and inside a house is a cake walk for them.

Getting my setup, setup, has been terrible at best and for no real reason. Half of my problem was using poor pH scale. Going back to my old ways, when stuff grew well. The other half was just finding the right rope to use for the watering. Of course, I was nearly tripping over the rope the whole month-month and a half I was trying to figure what rope I should use.

Aside from that, trying to get my setup to where I only have to pH water in a res.. 1 gallon pots are full with organic soil that 'has nutes' for the whole grow. Rope connected to the bottom of the pots, connected to res below , the res does all the watering automatic, at the plants digression, never have to do anything. All of my defoliating lately has not been for the plants growing to well, unfortunately.

Hope soon I can be with you on plants growing just fine and actually keeping it simple. I think I'm almost there. Enjoy.

So, day 33 and photoshooting time. Tent is already smelling nice, plants seems all equal in shape, despite one being 65 % indica and other being sativa. :doh:

This one is in front of the DIY 3-fan, so little "wind stressed" and curling on tips as you can see.

And here's the oldest SS FV at day 42, way back in the tent, so only those pics from she. I guess she'll done in 14 days. So 56 days total from flipping.

All in all, they're praying and that's the only sexy thing to look at. :headbang:

Today is day 54. I've found bud rot on the oldest SS at the back, so chop chop and gone.
Inspected other colas and found some white puff there too. I hope they'll survive one more week or till day 63.
RH in tent is 60%, temp 26-30°C. Yea, no dehumifider, but if I add one, I would have 36°C there.

But I really like fast version of strain, also Power plant is really fast finisher, I guess 63 days from flip, because little white hairs are still visible.

All around, both really nice strains, nice colas despite my "mistake" in veg period, dense and frosty.

Fans are eating Power plant fan leaves... She didn't care. :smoking:

Back