Dinafem KonopCH White cheese auto comp grow

SeedBank: Dinafem

Strain: White cheese

Did it autoflower: Yes

Soil/hydro: Soil, Plagron lightmix

Nutes: AN sensi bloom

Description: A Dinafem competition grow strain

Light (kind and schedule): DIY COB light, 20/4

From seed to harvest date: 70-71 days (perpetual harvest)

Dry Yield: 110g

Height of plant: 60-70cm

High/Effect Duration: Strong, so very strong smoke/vape. On vaping it, the effect is straight away, first what I was notice was nice heat in the legs. So intense I was thinking I'm melting away. Nice warm feel in the legs. Really good effect, I like it. This is perfect couchlook strain, I recommend it at night before going to sleep. Mine has some clear trich also, so one more plus for effect.

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: ***

Description
Buds are foxtailing (I notice the same "problem" with other growers), covered in trichomes, sticky, bittersweet flavour and aroma, with hints of fresh flowers and cheese.

THE GROWTH: *****

Description
Without problems. This strain is medium feeder and in 15L airpot she's drinking a lot of water. I think it's best to let it go to around 80-90 days mark, maybe 100 days if you need more couchlook effect.

THE SMELL: ***

Description
Bittersweet flavour and aroma, with hints of fresh flowers and cheese. Not the best smell, I don't like it because I love more citrus/lemon smells. But this is individual choice.

THE SMOKE: *****

Description
As I said, when I was vaping it whole different story than if I was smoked. When you smoke you don't notice flavours and aromas. With vape there's different story. Good smoke, not harsh at all. I started at 170°C and then moving to 220°C step by step. At lower temps flavours comes nicely and at higher temps there's a lot more clouds and hotter vape with much less flavours.

THE HIGH: *****

Description
High is perfect for nighttime smoke, no paranoia, not harsh. Little dizzy (like when you're drung). High last about 3-4 hours for me. Great at the end of weekend or at the end of the day.

So, Fantasmo express gave me 98g and White cheese gave me 110g (plus minimum 30g is still in pot waiting for harvest). So with only these two plants I harvest 230-250g. And I still drying Alien vs triangle which will give me around 60g. So let's say 290-310g, which is over 1GPW. Next time I will plant 4 plants at the same time so I expect yield around 360-400g, maybe even more. From 280W COBs (but not all time at 280W, only half of their life).
In soil and in 80x80cm tent I think this is fantastic result.

Here is dried White cheese:

So White cheese gave me total 140-160g. I guess my training method is good to go.

Thanks @Dinafem-Mark and others to give me opportunity to grow this great strain! I will plant other seeds as soon as I empty tent. :bighug:

Nice harvest. I'm gonna have to give this one a try. I really like the way white cheese sounds it sounds like a great strain

So I harvest whole plant. She gives me 160g wet, so 35-40g dry. And 200g of fluffy buds which goes to butter/tincture.
So 145-150g dry from whole plant. Plus 40-50g of fluffy buds.

Great harvest!! Happy.

So, Fantasmo express gave me 98g and White cheese gave me 110g (plus minimum 30g is still in pot waiting for harvest). So with only these two plants I harvest 230-250g. And I still drying Alien vs triangle which will give me around 60g. So let's say 290-310g, which is over 1GPW. Next time I will plant 4 plants at the same time so I expect yield around 360-400g, maybe even more. From 280W COBs (but not all time at 280W, only half of their life).

So White cheese gave me total 140-160g. I guess my training method is good to go.

Thanks @Dinafem-Mark and others to give me opportunity to grow this great strain! I will plant other seeds as soon as I empty tent. :bighug:

This is more than a great result imo this was fantastic :thumbsup: pulling over 1g/watt is no easy feet so well done and thank you for such a detailed end report :slap:

Really great grow and a phenomenal end result. Well done, thank you for such a great diary and enjoy that end product once fully dry and cured :bong:

Great job mate and been a pleasure to follow along and watch :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Your training method sure did work mate :bong: I would not change a thing as you look to have this perfect :thumbsup:

Also really nice end yield over 150g is a great result :pass:

Been a pleasure to follow along and watch this unfold and again thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated!

All the best

Mark..

Back