Indoor KonopCh's mixed DIY auto tent

Okay, update for new week, day 43 today. BJ, ST and KK are staying small, I doubt I will get much from them. On the other side, GP and CM XXL are stetched nicely, but still on the smaller side for my tent standards. I think 7 days of lower temperatures was caused this, or maybe genetics - I will grow again the same strains and we will see.

KK:

BJ:

CM XXL:

ST:

GP:

Here we grow again, same setup as on page 1. This time with Dinafem (@Dinafem-Mark), Seedstockers (@Seedstockers_Mischa), Bomb seeds (@BombSeeds) and Fastbuds (@Fast Buds Heather). One strain from each company. Stickers are from DP, so just ignore them. I have troubles with spidermites, a lot of webs on my plants, so youngsters are affected too. I spray them with insecticide, so hoping for the best now. With transplantant, they go to smaller veg tent, but first 13 days they are in bigger (infested) tent. Strains are all autos, Critical Jack, OG candy dawg kush, THC bomb and Mexican airlines.

Day 1:

Day 6:

Quick look to the roots at day 10 (not transplanted yet):

Day 13, transplantation day:

Next update will be day 21 from the veg tent.
I am using rain water with 0.1 EC and tap water with 0.6 EC. Maxigrow and Maxibloom with nothing else added. Pots are 10L, but there is one brick of coco (650g) and a little perlite which I have at hand. So around 8L of substrate. Keep it simple.

Nice! Thanks for starting more Fast Buds! Mexican Airlines is a classic =)

So, new update. Today is day 20 for them. Mexican airlines is the biggest (bottom right), the second is Blackberry gum (top right).
OG CDK and CJ was the most affected by thrips and spidermites, so I decided to germinate 2 Blue Amnesia's XXL instead. I will grow all those, but I will not focus on OG CDK and CJ anymore. Or maybe I will, depends how will they grow. Right now they're too small for 20 days.
BA XXL are 3 days old.

So, new update. Today is day 20 for them. Mexican airlines is the biggest (bottom right), the second is Blackberry gum (top right).
OG CDK and CJ was the most affected by thrips and spidermites, so I decided to germinate 2 Blue Amnesia's XXL instead. I will grow all those, but I will not focus on OG CDK and CJ anymore. Or maybe I will, depends how will they grow. Right now they're too small for 20 days.
BA XXL are 3 days old.

Looking good!! =)

27 days for the biggest four plants. Still on only 50W of light and small computer 3W fan. Next week they go into bigger tent and I hope they will not be affected by spidermites again.

And here are BA XXL at 10 days:

BA didn't make it, IDK why.

Here we are at 42 days:

CJ:
uMYibxm.jpg

OG CDK:
XL0FXGX.jpg

MA:
37401TC.jpg

BG:
YkYS4YC.jpg

Sorry for lack of updates, but I don't have will anymore. Those fu**ing spidermites are pain in the a**. I will not spray anymore, because it's worse after few days. When those will be ready to chop, I will start again with empty bigger tent.
This is day 58, I have cut one plant because she had the most web on her.

BG:

MA:

CJ:

Group shot to compare size of plants. BG should fall into 150-200g category, MA around 50-60g and CJ around 60-70g. Let's wait and see if I was right.

Back