Grow Room KsjA`s perpetual micro hydro

Reaction score
Like The title says. a perpetual grow with hydro..
Plan is to germinate a seed once a month, and keep my jars filled with tasty bud. :smoking:.

Doing hydroponic in a small tent ain`t easy, and getting things dialed in, with ordinary consumer products is super expensive.Also impossible to find quality products, that will work in a small grow space.Electricity is super expensive where i live,so
less light more bud, And alot of diy is the primary thing in this ongoing journal.:thumbsup:

My setup is the same, bud different :biggrin:
The short version is:
2 x small 40x40x120cm tents (Mammoth pro40 / Secret Jardin dr40) and a little cardboard box,
1 x 100w hps (Phillips sun t pia plus)
4 x 27w homemade led panels with 5w cree´s ( Not actual draw ! ) .

One plant, one bucket, one res...
3 x "TFR" systems ( Top feed recirculation ). :thumbsup:
3L / 0,79 gal. grow buckets filled with leca
5L / 1,32gal Res.

Feel free to comment.
:pass:

Last edited:
Lets get this started with
Pyramide seeds NYC
2 x 27w led panels 3200kelvin
Day 15
h9SgZML.jpg

Nutes
Ppm 450
Canna aqua vega
Ghe bioroot plus
Ratio 6/6

Pyramide Seeds Super hash
2 x 27w led panels (80 % 3200kelvin + 20 % 450/455nm)
Day 15
tUHlvDs.jpg

Nutes
Ppm 450
Canna aqua vega
Ghe bioroot plus
Ratio 6/6
:cooldance:
Stay green​

:toke:
NYC day 23

She´s in fully preflower stretch mode, after showing sex at day 15-16.
Res change is due tomorrow, and i`ll change to bloom nutes.
I just realized that this plant is my first under this light from the start. So why not try to keep her under there to the finish line, without any training ore topping. im thinking 2.5 zips :).
Im getting a new kill-o-watt meter to check the actual power draw on those led panels. but should be around 19w each :).

Super Hash day 23
Small bush. short. "tight" internode`s. (as it supposed to under that light).
she`s only 1 internode behind the NYC. showed sex around the same day, but a little behind so i`ll keep the next res. on Veg nutes. When she starts to stretch ( any day now) she will be trained and topped.

Enjoy the weekend.
:cooldance:

they are both healthy and beautiful, especially nyc... :smokeit: huge respects mate :slap:

Not to get to techy. i have another thread for that stuff. (soon to be updated )
https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/diy-60w-led-veg-light-5400-lumen.21354/
Well i got a new kilowatt meter. And as i suspected the ledś draw more power than my first thought..
the 3200 kelvin is about 22,5w each.so nyc will be sitting under 45w actual power.. 45w LOL im truly happy with this. ( and theese cree bins are already outdated ) :crying:
the other ones with the added 450nm colour is 25w and 30w.. So 5w wasted on one of the drivers.
5w on a mini grow could easy run all my timers. areation. watering. what a waste:nono:
Growing weed is good chi. glad to be back at this.
:vibe:
Stay green and happy growing :hookah:

Last edited:
Those are absolutely beautiful...and a homemade light too...repping for the efforts!
Thanx man
Actually almost all my equipment is diy. Hydro system / light / ph meter ( digital ) / on /off timers (arduino microcontroller fully adjustable down to 1 millisec) e.t.c.
Combining hobbies to get more weed with less money / electricity,, when all dialed in. it should provide me with a avg. yield about 1.3 to 1.5gpw.

Last edited:
Nyc got a res. change
Gonna up the feed during the week. she´s hungry and need more food during her preflower stretch.
Canna aqua flores
Cannazym
Grotek calmax
Ratio 9/6/1
Ppm at 620
Ph at 6.0 - 6.1

Thanx man
Actually almost all my equipment is homemade. Hydro system / light / ph meter ( digital ) / on /off timers (arduino microcontroller fully adjustable down to 1 millisec) e.t.c.
Combining hobbies to get more weed with less money / electricity,, when all dialed in. it should provide me with a avg. yield about 1.3 to 1.5gpw.

I love homemade diy setups!!

Back