Sweet Seeds Kya grows Sweet Gelato Auto

I have one solid female, from the smaller citrus phenotype sweet gelato I grew, its a cross i made with a male that came from two females, deep blue c f2 and girl scout cookie auto, i got one seed that grew a male, I dusted the sweet gelato and sour mellon mass. Sour mellon mass selection was bad and those plants were kinda twisted but terpy. Both of the crosses I made with the sweet gelato autos have been great too me even though the plants I crossed them with are wacky the sweet gelato helped nullify some of the bad traits other versions of the crosses were showing me.

I'll get some shots of this sweet gelato auto cross up soon, its small; in early preflower.

Last edited:
:smoking:
1582240275469668774788.jpg

Just to touch back on the history of this thread, the auto seeds diesel berry was crap, the fast buds black berry was maybe a bad pheno, passed on genetics i wasnt fond of, trashed both of those plants and their seeds even tho my male wasnt half bad. I did test seeds from the purps and terps but I found a pheno i didnt like that clearly came from the black berry mother, it was a poor example.

Sweet gelato, like i said, i would grow it again, hunt out the smaller pheno with the terps i like. They are popping up from my seed stock now, the one currently going is from the smaller pheno and has some really amazing terps, you can note the girl scout cookie and deep blue c enhancing the already great pheno.

More reflecting in the history if the thread.

I got larfy cuts of all of these strains including the sour mellon mass from critical mass collective. I grew out all of the seeds from the sour mellon mass and they were all larf, i had a rock nug pheno before tho so i went back for another pack. The terpenese were there both times and in the progeny.

Hi buddy! :)

Did you like our Sweet Gelato Auto®? :biggrin:

I love knowing that you like our strain!

I hope everything goes well. Take care of yourself.

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

I'll have to come back to f2 the girl scout cookie x deep blue c f2 x sweet gelato when i have the space. The seeds i'm going to test now will either be from the portal mix male or the green crack female i reversed and the plant above.

Back