Outdoor Late Scandinavian Forest Grow (Soil, Coco) 33 Plants (7 Strains)

Reaction score
Hi all!

Been a lurker for about a year for this years summer grow, a lot of time has been enjoyed reading grow logs here so I'm very excited to start one of my own!

Started off the summer with 5x of Hindu Kush from BSB and 5x of Pinepple Express from Barneys Farm, this was before I had started getting greenhouses up and thus a couple died of hard rain and the rest died from some mysterious mean animal (Left it for about 2 hours, what a god damn shock haha)
So this made me lose about 60 EUR worth of seeds and a chunk of the summer, which sucked but was eager to keep on, so I ordered 35 seeds from Bulk Seed Bank, they are an un-known company and have very few reviews, but seen a couple of videos of a grow, and about a dozen or so positive reviews and one very negative review of somebody whom was a long-time grower but never ordered online before, he'd always gotten seeds from friends, not quite sure what to make out of that review though.

But for the price of these seeds I couldn't say no. If it wasn't for the email contact I have had with BSB and the numerous events they have been to and are going to in 2017 in EU I would have been quite wary to take a chance on them but felt they are a bit more trust-worthy cause of those factors, but who knows what I'll end up with right, have got very low if any expectations of this grow, it'll be a dream if by the end of this if I get to smoke some :)

(I have three Photoperiod plants, the MM, RH & SSH, they are from Royal Queen Seeds. Medical Mass, Royal Highness & Super Silver Haze, not sure how long they have been up but something like twice as long as the rest, I have a 110w lamp which I may move the plants inside or build a little light dep greenhouse for them, been thinking of ways I could make it automated)

Germination started on the 8th July, and planted them into pots the 11th when they had various taproot lengths of approximately 0,5-2cm, but mostly roughly about 1.5cm. (2x of the Mazars died, had very small taproots but had to plant them anyway, they were dead when I checked them a few days later)

As you can see I'm going to transplant them, transplanting Autos has been something I've searched about as much as I could find and asked as much as I could without being annoying haha, and didn't really want to do it as it's my first grow but couldn't start them off in their final pots, planted the seeds in the same size pots that the photoperiod strains are in, when I transplanted them a small portion of the plants had reached down to the bottom, and barely so in those cases.
Having them stunted and small is no real problem to me, as said it'll be a dream to smoke any of this haha :)

Transplanted about 12 plants on the 15th into these 0.5L cups, and yesterday 20th I transplanted the rest into 0.5L cups except from two plants due to I ran out of cups.
All the plants that were transplanted into the 0.5L cups had about 5-15ML granular Mykos mixed in, haven't added any Azos yet.

I've planted all of these into the Gold Label Special Mix soil, but I have about 320L Coco and 250L cheap ordinary 5EUR/50L planting soil from the store, besides this I have about 35L Gold Label soil left, in which I have mixed about 10L Perlite. What would u suggest me to grow with the most? Will try out Coco ofcourse but thinking if overall soil is going to be easier, think theres a pretty large consensus that Coco yields are quite a bit larger though.

I'm very unsure regarding the nutrients as I've never grown before, feel I have got a nice little mix of nutes and would love to get some of your ideas on how I should do, very interested in mixing them all differently to see which combinations worked best in the end. Any ideas or thoughts on anything would be lovely!

Currently the plants are inside a small self-built greenhouse standing in one of these store-bought mini greenhouses with a little bit of the plastic opened where there is a solar powered fan providing some circulation.

So I realize I'm later than most in my area in starting any outdoor grows, If BSB's time-line of 70-80 Days from seed holds true then it will be about middle September that these are finished, I have a couple of ways to heat a greenhouse in worst case, am currently working on an underground greenhouse with a rocket mass stove, so hopefully heat isn't going to be an issue, right now the temperature doesn't go over about 27C in the hottest and below 10C in the coldest, but usually about 14C in the night. I'm up in Scandinavia so sun isn't as good as it could be which is going to be reflected on the size of the plant, so they'll be minis no matter :)

PS. Sorry if my english is hard to understand or weird, English isn't my main language.

Seeds are,

Blueberry
Bubblegum
Devils Kiss
Hindu Kush
Mazar Extra
Northern Light
Purple Glam Kush

Nutrients:

Superthrive
Gold Label mix
Humboldt Natural
Batguano
Natures Bio Organic
Mykos & Azos from XtremeGardening

Thanks for tuning in, appreciate it a bunch!!

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8.png

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. Good luck on your grow. I would like to tag along and keep track if that is ok?
Looks like you have a bunch going on.
Interesting to hear about BSB.
I only successfully started 1 of 3 DP AutoMazar I attempted so it is interesting to hear of your similar issues. Although that 1 plant is doing great and could be my largest when all done.

Thanks for sharing. Good luck on your grow. I would like to tag along and keep track if that is ok?
Looks like you have a bunch going on.
Interesting to hear about BSB.
I only successfully started 1 of 3 DP AutoMazar I attempted so it is interesting to hear of your similar issues. Although that 1 plant is doing great and could be my largest when all done.
Thanks for the luck and very happy to have you along!! :) :)
Yeah the two Mazars had tiny taproots compared to any of the others, probably not even hardly 0.2cm. Growing outdoors with your Mazar? Let me know when you got some pics up of it, be dope to see it :)
Definitely got a lot going on haha, hopefully have some cool pictures of a few of the structures in a week or two and some larger plants :)

How’s the grow progressing? Any updates to share?

Back