Laughing Hyena Seeds 2023 Laughing Hyena Seeds Presents some new strains

Laughing Hyena Seeds 2023
Day 55 for the OD girls. Obviously would’ve been bigger if LST was employed. But all in all they are healthy.
IMG_3362.jpeg
IMG_3361.jpeg

Strawbanana daddy is first pic, purple Domina is second.

Day 64: Start of week 10

Purple Domina & Lil' Stick

PD #1: Some more nice development in the last week. Not seeing any Purple colors yet but still time.

PD1 - D64.JPG

PD1 - D64B.JPG

PD #2: Staying very even paced with the other plant. Should make harvest easier if they are both done together.

PD2 - D64.JPG

PD2 - D64B.JPG

Lil' Stick #1: Still looking burned up from the day without water. Very dissapointed with myself as this plant was really going fantastic. Still a nice amount of buds with good size.

LS1 - D64.JPG

LS1 - D64A.JPG

Lil' Stick #2: How they should both be looking!

LS2 - D64.JPG

LS2 - D64C.JPG

And I missed the full tent shot last week but very similar to this week, except I hadn't nearly kill LS1:

TENT - ALL D64.JPG

Harvest
Harvest time: Day 75 - All 4 plants came down the same day. Really pleased with both Purple Domina and Lil'Stick strains. All were extremely easy to grow and look to have a great yield on them. Some final thoughts in a couple weeks once dry and trimmed up.

Purple Domina:

PD1 - D75A.JPG

PD1 - D75D.JPG

PD1 - D75F.JPG

#2:

PD2 - D75C.JPG

Took the fans off so we can see what's hiding!

PD2 - D75F.JPG

PD2 - D75G.JPG

Lil' Stick:

#1:
The tall pheno. A bit damaged from when I let the reservoir run dry. Totally my fault and I'm still upset as it looks so good prior. Still looks like it turned out ok.

LS1 - D75.JPG

LS1 - D75B.JPG

LS1 - D75C.JPG

LS#2:

LS2 - D75.JPG

LS2 - D75F.JPG

Bigger than your average 20oz bottle. Not bad!

LS2 - D75G.JPG

Full tent shots:

TENT - ALL D75A.JPG

TENT - ALL D75B.JPG

All 4 were extremely easy to grow. Other than the tall Lil'Stick, I think topping and training out the branches would be necessary. The colas are thick and dense on all of them. If you don't have good airflow and your %RH under control you may get into trouble with moisture hiding in the centers of the plants. I saw no issues anywhere when taking them down. Very easy chop, the branches extended right to the main stalk trunk and had hardly any small undeveloped buds near the base. I kept the RH in the mid to low 50% as best I could from the middle of flowering to the end.

Attachments

• PD1 - D75B.JPG
    PD1 - D75B.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
@DCLXVI, lovely grow. I haven't said this enough, I love seeing different grow techniques and styles.

As for Purple Domina, you got the nice green phenotype, good sedative strain

Maybe next time you'll have the nice purple pheno, the purple phenos have a nice light purple gemstone colour to them

Last edited:
@DCLXVI, lovely grow. I haven't said this enough, I love seeing different grow techniques and styles.

As for Purple Domina, you got the nice green phenotype, good sedative strain

Maybe next time you'll have the nice purple pheno, the purple phenos have a nice light purple gemstone colour to them

Then I have to grow another to get a look at that purple!

Late flower
17 days since my last post, they are still growing at day 72 and are getting near the end. Doing ok in the wet and humid conditions we’ve had.
IMG_3362.jpeg
IMG_3361.jpeg

These are from last week, I’ll update on Sunday for my regular… I’ve been in a mental funk as of late, draining me of my drive to do anything but necessary shit. Not over it yet but making a conscious effort to keep with it and finish this out! More on Sunday AM

They look good @Jpkindbud ! I had 4 stuffed in a tent and they didn't develop any mold or bud rot that I could see anywhere. One had a massively dense main cola and still finished just fine. I think you'll be good on the humidity front. I bet that soil brings out some excellent scents and flavors.

Back