led introduction

Led grow light factory here, happy to share the info of led manufacturing
@growlight :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:You can certainly explain the principals of LED as a general device. You may not link, sell, promote, compare products or giveaway anything until you become a vetted AFN vendor. For that you will need to talk to @Son of Hobbes and/or @Trichome farmer.

I would love to hear some relatable & understandable information on LEDs from a manufacturer. I find it pops my poor little mind.

What I’d be interested in is your experience regarding light spectrums.

Have you experimented with different spectrums? If so, what conclusion have you came to that works best for all stages of growth.

Most LEDs don’t use blue chips nowadays, and I think it is definitely beneficial to add some more blue in. Even if they do use blue chips, it’s a couple. Some leds have a lot of blue of course, like ChilLED. I’m certain they have a model where you can control the spectrums nicely.

I’ve heard 5% blue is enough.

Would love to hear your opinion regarding spectrums. I am considering building my own light for fun, and a spectrum of my choice.

What I’d be interested in is your experience regarding light spectrums.

Have you experimented with different spectrums? If so, what conclusion have you came to that works best for all stages of growth.

Most LEDs don’t use blue chips nowadays, and I think it is definitely beneficial to add some more blue in. Even if they do use blue chips, it’s a couple. Some leds have a lot of blue of course, like ChilLED. I’m certain they have a model where you can control the spectrums nicely.

I’ve heard 5% blue is enough.

Would love to hear your opinion regarding spectrums. I am considering building my own light for fun, and a spectrum of my choice.

Yes indeed, that would be a good conversation. He may have been scared off now though as no other posts - come back mate :pighug:

Yes indeed, that would be a good conversation. He may have been scared off now though as no other posts - come back mate :pighug:
His intention was to probably try and promote a light. I never really see any different spectrum tests on cannabis. It’s something we should all experiment with and share our findings/research with each other, so we can eventually put some really great information together and change the lighting industry big time. We all know what kind of effects blue, red, and white spectrum has on cannabis plants and so on. But what we don’t know is, which spectrum works best. When I say that, I mean which ratio of colours and so on. How much red to add, how much blue, how much white, and the effects of different led chips.

Back