View attachment 1704166226628.gifLookin' phaaaaat LD- :pimp: ...have you grown RBF before? If not, I can testify to that girls goodness!
She lives up to her name in most pheno's, carrying that delish' sarsaparilla-like aroma...
She hits with both hands too, one of the most potent auto's I've grown :dizzy:
Mine was stunted by wonky soil, but still made super fine buds, just wee ones that were neutron-matter dense! I mean silly dense, a gram looked about the size of a large marble - :rofl:--- RBF on the left...
g1.jpg

Those two look on par for this! Are you picking up rootbeer-ish aroma yet? I found it got stronger with cure....

I've not tried WMD yet, but WMN is also damn nice across the board.... How can you go wrong with Pineapple Express and Bubblegum?

View attachment 1656864Lookin' phaaaaat LD- :pimp: ...have you grown RBF before? If not, I can testify to that girls goodness!
She lives up to her name in most pheno's, carrying that delish' sarsaparilla-like aroma...
She hits with both hands too, one of the most potent auto's I've grown :dizzy:
Mine was stunted by wonky soil, but still made super fine buds, just wee ones that were neutron-matter dense! I mean silly dense, a gram looked about the size of a large marble - :rofl:--- RBF on the left...View attachment 1656865

Those two look on par for this! Are you picking up rootbeer-ish aroma yet? I found it got stronger with cure....

I've not tried WMD yet, but WMN is also damn nice across the board.... How can you go wrong with Pineapple Express and Bubblegum?

Nope this is my first and I haven’t been able to get to the big RBF in the back she is a frost monster for sure and she stretched out a little much in my and she is going to need support for her fat buds. The solo isn’t really pretty but she has the frost like the bigger one. I had her out the other night and wasn’t sure the smells I was getting definitely different then most.

WMD is getting stinky I have a hard time describing smells she has a super dank weed smell.

I’ve grown cream cheese and Double bubble blueberry trouble before and both those were excellent.

None have mine have been a smooth grow seems I always mess something up. These are looking then best.

Excellent looking bud you have there! Do you have a chop date yet?

Nah when they’re ready or I need stash they’ll get chopped.
I can't wait till I can do it like that. With only doing 2 plants at a time I need them to be done sooner rather than later lol.

Root Beer Float f4 Day 77
Day 77 Root Beer Float she’s packing on the frost still think she’s got a week or so left gave her good finger rub tonight getting a fruity different smell pretty sure it’s root beer ish it smells nice :drool:
IMG_8071.jpeg
IMG_8072.jpeg

Think I might start taking down the solo’s WMD is looking crispy and RBF solo looks about ready
IMG_8073.jpeg

Last edited:
I can't wait to see the rosin the Root Beer Float makes. Nice job... again!

Back