Indoor Linda Seeds Grow Reports

Yeah I would say that is normal somewhat anyway you always get one lol it's genetics and phenotype I feel you could grow several of one genetics for them to be the same and have that one rouge plant for the price on them I would say they are quality I mean I grew Apollo back cherry it's potent and nice and all that but that said for 50 notes or so I would say the fat blueberry more consistent i am in no way moaning about the seeds or the company as I said it was banging but seems out of two one was a nightmare it just grew and grew i tied it down and it had none of it where I tied it propped itself back up with 4 extra shoots in the place I was trying down lol grew the same height as my light and didn't flower till around week 10 like I said I'm not moaning because the product itself is nice but just shows every genetic has that one plant lol I would just go with it.

I think she is in his Strech because of the Stigmas from her showing up we will see..

Day 50

Looling good here.. I think the White Widow is in her Final Strech. Do you guys also realised that when you Grow Hydro the Plants go later in Flower?

White Widow Day 50

IMG_20230209_162037.jpg

Amnesia Lemon Day 50
IMG_20230209_162020.jpg

AL & WW
IMG_20230209_160456.jpg

Gorilla Glue#4 & The Mintz Day 2
IMG_20230209_160852.jpg

I have to Crop my Auto White Widow it's sucks she still not really flowering ore she is in but she is so Damm late it sucks so much i need to throw my new seedlings away because there is no place for them :( I have to wait a week to see if she flowering ore i need to switch to 12/12 shit is that

IMG_20230211_101926.jpg
IMG_20230211_101949.jpg

Back