Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Good breakfast! Scrambled eggs with a twist. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
I didn't finish my really nice ribeye last night for some damn reason.........I did have a large portion of tater salad.
So I thought about breakfast the next morning and I put the leftover in a baggie and put it in the freezer. This morning I took it out and thinly sliced it up with my cleaver and the chopped it up. heated up and slightly caramelized a bit o garlic in olive oil and threw in the chopped steak. Once cooked a bit, I added the mixed spiced eggs....4 extra large.
With a cup of canna coffee, both didn't last long!
Next week, smoked pulled pork omelet or scrambled eggs! :eyebrows:

Ladies are coming along but something doesn’t look quite right! Perhaps it’s the tops that decided to just keep on growing right past the lights? :shrug::yoinks:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Guessing the dark purple stipules on black Lebanon are a sign she’ll be getting some color here before too long! :headbang:
image.jpg

Strawberry chemdawg is looking like it’ll be the 1st ones to finish! My luck since they are the ones in the back! :rofl:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Gonna have to find my way inside now! Guess if it comes to it I can kill the 2 small ball valves I have on each pot so they stop putting water to the carrots for 1 of the front 2 heifers! Then I can open the valve on carrot to clear the water in the line in between valve and carrot and then it’ll be safe to disconnect the lines and pull plant out! Then I can climb inside easily to trim up the other 3 and raise light and the fans! I like running my light as efficient as possible but don’t think 75% and 3/4” away is what manufacturer had in mind! :doh: :crying:
:vibe:

Anyone ever use this soil???? Is it good??? I grow in sip buckets... I'm looking for a better alternative... Then loading them with mixed nutrients....
Screenshot_20220701-105952.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back