Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying: Needs a bit fine tuning I Think.........:crying:

Don't get me Wrong.......I Love the smell of a BBQ..........BUT.......you knew there was a But huh.........:eyebrows:

I can cook Better and 5 times Faster in the frying pan...............:chef:...it is hard downgrading.......

Mmmmm....carbonated lamb chop with blood dripping out of the middle...mmmmmm.....yes Honey...it tastes Lovely.......pfft....

Lamb chops are probably me Favourite Treat...........I'd pick them over a decent steak...............he Massacred them....
BBQing Tip - if the heat is too fierce and you can't raise the grill any higher, use a spray bottle of water to mist the coals and bring down the temp without putting out the coals! (don't use spray bottle for plants, unless you like that fertilizer flavor:rofl:)

BBQing Tip - if the heat is too fierce and you can't raise the grill any higher, use a spray bottle of water to mist the coals and bring down the temp without putting out the coals! (don't use spray bottle for plants, unless you like that fertilizer flavor:rofl:)

BBQing Tip.........don't let hubby near one.....accept the fact you are the only one who will ever cook in this house..day in day out....for the rest of your Life...... :crying:

We went out, my curler thing died three times so doing my hair took forever. We got there after the kitchen closed so I'm cooking currently. Hubby hooked me up with a friend of his at work who grows and is very much a "grew two bag seeds" level noob. I started talking about stuff then told him the best thing he could do was open his browser and type in autoflower.net. Pointed him to LS and told him I'd put in a word for him, so if Admin see anyone pop up from my neck of the woods over the weekend that's probably him lmfao. He gave me scouts honor that whatever happens on the forum says on the forum so he won't tell hubby when I occasionally whinge about him lmao. Pretty sure I'm logged on on hubby's phone but whatever lol. Regardless, seems like a pretty good kid (am I old now? People in their 20s count as kids in my brain at this point) and very eager to learn. I was like, you'll get way more info if you just go read the forum vs me just randomly info dumping on you when I'm high af and 3 liquor drinks in :rofl:

BBQing Tip.........don't let hubby near one.....accept the fact you are the only one who will ever cook in this house..day in day out....for the rest of your Life...... :crying:
Dang mossy!
I have the same problem I used to be a professional chef and as such I end up doing all the cooking too!
Other wise I have to eat inedible food and I just wont lower myself to eating kak!.
Honestly some of the food other people have made for me, should have gone straight in the bin, apart it would have been cruel to the bin!:crying:
The good thing about being the cook at home, is you get to choose what to eat and have it cooked the way you like it!
My bro will cook a steak until it is like boot leather and that's the way he likes it, not me I like mine succulent and juicy!
If someone doesn't want what I m cooking, they know where the PB & J is, go make a sandwich and stop bothering me!:rofl:

We went out, my curler thing died three times so doing my hair took forever. We got there after the kitchen closed so I'm cooking currently. Hubby hooked me up with a friend of his at work who grows and is very much a "grew two bag seeds" level noob. I started talking about stuff then told him the best thing he could do was open his browser and type in autoflower.net. Pointed him to LS and told him I'd put in a word for him, so if Admin see anyone pop up from my neck of the woods over the weekend that's probably him lmfao. He gave me scouts honor that whatever happens on the forum says on the forum so he won't tell hubby when I occasionally whinge about him lmao. Pretty sure I'm logged on on hubby's phone but whatever lol. Regardless, seems like a pretty good kid (am I old now? People in their 20s count as kids in my brain at this point) and very eager to learn. I was like, you'll get way more info if you just go read the forum vs me just randomly info dumping on you when I'm high af and 3 liquor drinks in :rofl:
hehe 20 somethings yup they are kids.
I'm 52 but still feel 25, just gotta flip the numbers around!
I was a decent grower before I started posting in forums but in the past 11 years of posting, my knowledge has gone through the roof!
I research everything I can!
Even if your a great grower, you'll never know it all and forums can and do give you new perspectives and ideas!

hehe 20 somethings yup they are kids.
I'm 52 but still feel 25, just gotta flip the numbers around!
I was a decent grower before I started posting in forums but in the past 11 years of posting, my knowledge has gone through the roof!
I research everything I can!
Even if your a great grower, you'll never know it all and forums can and do give you new perspectives and ideas!
I'm only 31 so the baby around here most times, but the amount of stuff I went through between 20 and 31 is lifetimes worth. But I super love new people who are willing to learn! Hell, I'm still in my first year of growing, I can only imagine where I'll get with it over the next few decades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back