Me too man. My parents where die hard fans. My mom cried when she found out. Hes the G.O.A.T.
I was lucky enough to be in all of the men before he got famous. That was the time when his brother was his idol.
Just the seamless way he connected two rips just enthralled me!

When I was drag racing in the Fun Ford Weekend series, Sometimes during time trials but always during eliminations, I came to the line cranking! It helped me focus on the tree ! I had several of his songs on my playlist . Naturally, I had some my ZZ top , but SRV was definitely in the mix !

I played this when I got the call to come to the line after a very long rain out period. they had freshly cleaned and prepped both lanes and they glued it heavy!

I thought the song was extremely appropriate since this was at Houston Raceway Park!:biggrin::haha::haha:

Enjoy you some SRV!

I so miss racing! :face: :shrug:

IMG_9838.jpeg

Speaking of dinner, the heirloom tomato from the "Tomato Lady" at the farm market last week, was amazing. We had Clubs on Sourdough today.
View attachment 1683510View attachment 1683511View attachment 1683512
I think I could have just finished a meal............................ and then you post!:holymoly::glutton::glutton::glutton::face::haha::haha::haha:

I love a beautiful heirloom beef steak tomato! I have not bought a store bought tomato since I stopped growing them. I spoiled my own self!:face::haha:
I always had sliced tomatoes at breakfast lunch and dinner! I ate a lot of tomatoes! I always had a couple of different varieties of cherry tomatoes . They seldom made inside the house! LOL!

Now I'm craving tomatoes! I think I'm gonna have with that smiley's having tonight!:glutton:

Never used this brand so no idea if this is a good price but given where they store it i sure would never risk it and use this caca! :yoinks::nono::rofl:
755CF551-EFDE-4012-BBDE-E97F27215224.jpeg
3367F809-B744-46AE-9D69-EA3801A60ED4.jpeg

Stored outdoors so u know its fucking gnat city in them bags!

Have you seen those AI aliens on IG that they're telling these silly kind of bad dad jokes?
Im prob at 87,000 notifications its been so long since i opened my IG! No idea how i keep getting new followers after prob a year of not posting! :shrug::rofl:

Back