Good Morfnoevight All! past EO, Dabs onboard :lildab:

Got the old soil dug out and a yard of garden soil/compost down, ready to pour the concrete. I have an appointment to get new tires on the Honda Insight tomorrow morning so not sure if I will get the cement work done then?

IMG_20240523_120000076_HDR.jpg

@wwwillie :bighug:

AFN is a place to hangout and get high with cyber friends, help teach new growers how to grow and not get burned on BS products. I don't remember their name but a new grower just posted here explaining how much we helped them before they ever typed a word here. I have a place to document my grows. This all works for me. Thank you!

@Mañ'O'Green :bighug:.. I see you....but I cannot find the post again.......:biggrin:.. who's a #stoner.....?....

But it is the old dairy cow steak I want... I've only had it twice... and it is my favourite steak.

It tastes like gnarly dirty beef...I don't know why...but..it is the most beefy tasting beef I've had.......:chef:... gnarly......yum..yum..

I Think this one says 10-15 Years old cows.... :headbang:

I know there are a lot of people like old cow. Please if I could eat beef it would be corn fed Iowa beef, although I have had some very good grass raised beef. I dream of beef.......................... Alas here piggy piggy, here piggy piggy.

Thanks for the reps and welcomes guys. As some requested here are a few pics of my 2 survivor plants. The one on the left is an auto the other is photo.
1000034397.jpg

1000034399.jpg

1000034394.jpg

And a zoom on the custom made autowatering system which I added after they were more then a month old (made with some liner I had, 3$ buckets and nylon rpoe)
1000034398.jpg

Back