Ha! Autocorrect tries to put in blunts for blumats! :rofl: I Donn't type blunts or smoke blunts and it still goes there:rofl:

Screenshot 2024-04-08 at 12.46.36 AM.png

Last edited:
How are those halo droppers workin out? Have eyeballed a couple of brands, but never pulled the trigger. Are those blunts rings or another brand hooked to your blumats
Sold by blumat but another brand that I believe u can get on amazon! Work great compared to the chain of individual drippers i had! These put down a nice thick ring of solid water vs max 5 drip points per carrot so not as big a worry of soil going hydrophobic!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Soil looks like @DDubs except mine hasn’t been watered in like 17 days! :shrug::crying::pighug:

Sold by blumat but another brand that I believe u can get on amazon! Work great compared to the chain of individual drippers i had! These put down a nice thick ring of solid water vs max 5 drip points per carrot so not as big a worry of soil going hydrophobic!
View attachment 1675956View attachment 1675957

Soil looks like @DDubs except mine hasn’t been watered in like 17 days! :shrug::crying::pighug:

and those rings are Hooke to your blumats? Have looked at the drip tape, but like the idea of the rings

Back