Dragon in the middle :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :smokeout:
IMG_1727.jpeg

Afternoon @Heart of flowers .... you are quiet....... what you up to.........?.... :pass:

Afternoon @Frankthetank :bighug:.... I've been homeworking charas.... I'll get onto cannabinoids shortly.....:biggrin:

Afternoon Goo..:bighug:...o

High @Mossy. Well, i can be honest miand say that I have started to look at the stock-market and with my “conditions” I would say I’ve got an eye for it, kind of that guy rain-man. I also have adhd so I’m a bit to eager, still trying my limits and get burned - but I’m learning quickly and it’s fun 😀

Here is a video from today:

Still 2.5-3 weeks to go.

How are you my angle?:bighug:

Good morning my friend :pass: Those are 5’s…

looks larger in the pic, but if that's a 4x4...have gotten too used to 5x5 visually. Stuck with the bed at the moment, but will do some autos in 7 or 10 gallon with soil. Could probably get away with one reammend for that size with fresh soil. The bed has turned me into a lazy grower as of late :rofl:

Good morning Auntie….charas sounds good!!! :headbang: :bighug: :pass:

They Do @Frankthetank .... but every description I've seen says some sort of cure... plus everyone says pain in the bum to do...

But mine aren't......:crying:... you seriously couldn't get easier..... you just gotta make sure the plant doesn't make a run for it while you rub it....

unnamed.jpg

Back