Office duty

tumblr_mgyo2r2CVF1r9xkz5o10_r1_250.gif

Well status update on Pinky. Just had an ERCP. Went well . Stents are removed this time, hopefully permanently. Fractures in my spine at S4 S5 ,,L3 L4 L5 ,t12 , t2 t3 t4 t5 t7 t11 and bulged discs at between L4 n l5 and c6 c7 c8. Blood clots in my spleen, i have scarring on my bladder from the chronic swelling aaaand some type of colitis :joy:
I hope you get better soon, back issues suck. Had a MRI this last Thursday which revealed similar issues as yours except mine are at the lower back L1 thru L4. Will be seeing a doctor next Wednesday to discuss this issue. Do you have a treatment plan yet, how do they fix a fracture ? Me wants to know what I may be going through. Good luck buddy wish you the best.:d5::vibes:

I hope you get better soon, back issues suck. Had a MRI this last Thursday which revealed similar issues as yours except mine are at the lower back L1 thru L4. Will be seeing a doctor next Wednesday to discuss this issue. Do you have a treatment plan yet, how do they fix a fracture ? Me wants to know what I may be going through. Good luck buddy wish you the best.:d5::vibes:

Good luck to you as well! :vibes:

Back