Bought the ladies some drinks. The D stretching like a mofo and just on day 10 :eek1: All joking aside, she loves cal mag and boron!

Screenshot 2024-04-14 at 12.54.46 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-14 at 12.54.58 AM.png

IBS is probably the absolute worst. For a while mine would flare up if I coughed a few times (Asthmatic) and certain foods.. i am glad I dont experience it anymore. You have my sympathy
I am afraid mine is a life long condition, it basically is an over active immune response to a list of foods. Gluten is #1 but I have many other known triggers and evidently some I don't know yet!
Hey @Mañ'O'Green does IBGard provide any relief for you, I take daily and still have outbreaks, however if I don’t take it I am in a awful way.:d5::goodluck:
I have tried a couple of prescription drugs (linzess) along with most OTC remedies including IBGard. They seem to help for a day or two then NOT. The best relief comes from not consuming a trigger. I have physical triggers as well, high anxiety, or three large BMs following a bout of constipation in a short time span will do it also? Then there is the unknown trigger:cuss:. It sucks to be sick!

Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

We've had an earthquake, eclipse, and flash flood in the past 8 days. Tornado warnings for tomorrow of course

Have you heard about the plague of Cicadas with STI's that is going to Hit the USA.......?.....:eyebrows:

Stay safe @JP1 .....:karmacloud:...

It's gonna be full for sure!

Just a bit.....:pighug:...

We are supposed to be going to the market for bacon ribs...or... the beach for breakfast......:headbang:...
Probably the beach.... it will be an hour later than the market....and hubby doesn't look motivated yet.......:coffee2:....

Yeah.. two good fish and chip shops within 10 minutes..we can't use them though..so I usually make fish and chips at home..
But with mushy peas.....:chef:... tempura batter made with corn flour is good if you are gluten free...

Now you got me Starving....:biggrin:

Back