Morning Pinky, how ya feeling, my friend :pass: :d5:
Workin on gettin better. Already burning too much energy just keeping up with everything. My aunts sucking the life outta me, decided to give me shit about my plants. Gettin ready to shut down inside n gotta start my outdoor stuff anyway cuz im so far behind as it is, but still, no reason for her to pile on to an already stressful situation im stuck in.
Think I got a pretty good idea of what ill be planting just gotta get all my stuff to the roof of the shop. Which is not an easy task as of now 🤔..........🐒.........🦅

Workin on gettin better. Already burning too much energy just keeping up with everything. My aunts sucking the life outta me, decided to give me shit about my plants. Gettin ready to shut down inside n gotta start my outdoor stuff anyway cuz im so far behind as it is, but still, no reason for her to pile on to an already stressful situation im stuck in.
Think I got a pretty good idea of what ill be planting just gotta get all my stuff to the roof of the shop. Which is not an easy task as of now 🤔..........🐒.........🦅
Man….. sounds like a good time for a helper monkey…. :pass:

1713532857072.gif

IMG_9472.jpeg

Back