Pretty sure he’s a loner like me so there is no “they” to hassle him! And here we’d harass him for not being high! ;)
1713629527927.gif

I mean…… other people?!?! Ughhh….. I just can’t :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

The tent I ozone'd yesterday is dead. Dead dead. All the leaves were crunchy this morning. Surprisingly a couple pepper and tomato seedlings seem to have survived, and I'm saving a couple of my photo clones, they may pull through. But they were already stressed with re-veging.

I'm debating what I want to do with this now open tent.

I can either use my new Speedrun seeds that I got for 50% off because I won a $50 coupon for his shop on reddit.
I've got -
  • Frosted Cherry O's
  • Blappleberry
  • Witness Protection
  • Grande Exchange (its a cross with a night owl plant).

Or I start a set of photoperiod plants.
I have...
  • Caramel Cream x Ice Cream Cake
  • Blue Cheese
  • Pina Grande
  • Frozen Yogurt
  • Early Skunk

The early skunk was a freebie and I Was going to give it away but then I grew this big bud and I love how it smells and its related to skunk.

My other tent that I didn't kill has 3 plants in mid flower. Probably a month left on them. Ideally I only want to run one tent this summer so I'm not paying out the ass for AC. So once those are done I'm going to consolidate down to one tent with the 330 watt bar LED.

Whatever I do I want to start them today so I can say they were started on 4/20, lol.
Can’t believe nobody mentioned it yesterday but ozone generator is supposed to be used in an empty tent! ;)

Guess kinda late now :shrug::rofl:

@JP1 @420Forever whats tonights plans? I know i been putting it off a while but pops won a free night at a hotel for a raffle at Christmas so parents are using it tonight so gonna be chilling at home alone so perfect time to much some bluey’s! Think about 5pm they gonna get a lemon juice bath! :eyebrows::headbang::cooldance:

@JP1 @420Forever whats tonights plans? I know i been putting it off a while but pops won a free night at a hotel for a raffle at Christmas so parents are using it tonight so gonna be chilling at home alone so perfect time to much some bluey’s! Think about 5pm they gonna get a lemon juice bath! :eyebrows::headbang::cooldance:
Shit!!! Home alone and doing drugs like a big boy!!!:jump::jointman: Nice!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back