View attachment 1680829
Waiting on the rain to stop so we can walk :coffee::pass:

How ya doing?
Have you tried a rain dance... in reverse?

Idk, kinda dealing with that all over pain don't know what to try to treat first, like when waking up after an ass whoopin, but i think the procedure is helping. Can feel where my bones are now compared to before, N holy cow , dem things were outta place.

Have you tried a rain dance... in reverse?

Idk, kinda dealing with that all over pain don't know what to try to treat first, like when waking up after an ass whoopin, but i think the procedure is helping. Can feel where my bones are now compared to before, N holy cow , dem things were outta place.
Yeah, bound to be sore for a few days….. on account of all the spine fidgeting and what not :haha: but at least the healing process has begun..:headbang:

I think a reverse rain dance involves a pole and nipple clamps…. And I’m not about to run to the store in this weather :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

Yeah, bound to be sore for a few days….. on account of all the spine fidgeting and what not :haha: but at least the healing process has begun..:headbang:

I think a reverse rain dance involves a pole and nipple clamps…. And I’m not about to run to the store in this weather :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:
Right like imma believe u don't already have nipple clamps

Back