Grabbed a couple from bro in law to try! These whole melt ones seem top shelf! Nice taste and some quality packaging for sure! :thumbsup::lildab:
CB304F21-C97E-429D-8D4B-FDA6FC71234C.jpeg
173B58D9-5615-41ED-BEBB-E2193B409A8E.jpeg

Figured this would be much safer then riding around with the swordfish on me cuz 9 times outta 10 i will also have a dish for reloading which is def asking for trouble! :nono:
Be even safer if you can get the stickers off advertising what it is…. :pass:

Be even safer if you can get the stickers off advertising what it is…. :pass:
1714860866750.gif

Check the other brand! Box wasn’t as fancy but it has the name of strain totally engraved into the fucking cart! :shrug::crying:

image.jpg

Thems the ones! Pretty sure adding to cart involves it taking u to an illegal telegram store! He buys black market shit so its a toss up! Got some brands that I didn’t dig at all so sat around unused but sometimes he finds a brand that is totally as good or better as whats in the dispo for better prices! Guess they risk it just to not get loaded down with state taxes and shit on top of getting bottom dollar wholesale prices when they sell em there! The real legit ones will even have the lab testing but I’m of the “don’t ask don’t tell” frame of mind when smoking these things! If I don’t know whats in them i can go on believing they are nice n clean! I done so many drugs in my day not sure how i could poison my body any more! :shrug::rofl:

Thems the ones! Pretty sure adding to cart involves it taking u to an illegal telegram store! He buys black market shit so its a toss up! Got some brands that I didn’t dig at all so sat around unused but sometimes he finds a brand that is totally as good or better as whats in the dispo for better prices! Guess they risk it just to not get loaded down with state taxes and shit on top of getting bottom dollar wholesale prices when they sell em there! The real legit ones will even have the lab testing but I’m of the “don’t ask don’t tell” frame of mind when smoking these things! If I don’t know whats in them i can go on believing they are nice n clean! I done so many drugs in my day not sure how i could poison my body any more! :shrug::rofl:
Looks like a regular website to order. Only take zelle cashapp or crypto. $30 each. $30 shipping for as many as you want

If you are maybe considering making fermented ginger/honey, you better REALLY like the smell of garlic. You will be marinating in it for awhile if the jars are anywhere near you.

This should last about a week, then I can stop venting them. It looks like the first part of the ferment is consumption of the sugars in the honey, with the gassing off of the carbon. After that, something else starts going on that doesn't release any gas. An interesting, if not pungent, process.

Back