I had a craving for something sweet, yesterday. That kid with the cake could have been me.
It was me last night as i was scarfing down what was left from the texas sheet cake that was made few nights back! :eyebrows::woohoo1::cooldance:

9D71B8A3-9D05-4134-9EF6-A71A9E34D7D2.jpeg
89DE24B0-7A01-424E-8CE1-53C8D10EAF4B.jpeg

Good morfnoevight All! EO.

Must go shopping this morning. Taco Tuesday

taco tuesday.gif
mariachi.gif

My new X-Vape One battery won't charge :cuss:. That means I need to keep using the Dr. Dabber Boost, The hits are so big and I get so stoned. I swear the buzz is different, it comes on slower and I get much higher than with the x-one. The hits off the x-one seem more concentrated and hit much faster but not as high as with the Boost?

Good Morning folks.......beautiful day in the neighborhood.......sun is shining and birds are singing. 66 trips around the sun complete, on with 67. Happy Birthday to me............think I'll celebrate with some temple ball hash and a double espresso shot, followed by a walk in the woods with Baxter. Have a super day my friends. :pass::yay:

Happee Birthday bro! :yay: :bday: :headbang: ppp

bf56f3d03bd6c2c1ede98b792e7ec781.jpg

My new X-Vape One battery won't charge :cuss:. That means I need to keep using the Dr. Dabber Boost, The hits are so big and I get so stoned. I swear the buzz is different, it comes on slower and I get much higher than with the x-one. The hits off the x-one seem more concentrated and hit much faster but not as high as with the Boost?

I’m not seeing the problem here :doh::biggrin::pighug::baked:

Back