I gave the Twenty20 girls a bit more room, expanded the shelf to 48x38 inches in the 6x4 foot space. I can barely squeeze past them even after I removed the natural gas heater. Last time the Strawberry Biscotti (front row of 3) was a lot smaller, only gave an ounce. I think it was stunted by gnat larvae, they were ignoring the mosquito bits. This grow I'm using a tsp. of Gnatrol every 5 days. It's working much better. No sign of a gnat since the first application. Next time I'm gonna do a preemptive strike and use Gnatrol in the initial soak before my sprouts go in the coco. I'm hustling to set up automatic watering before I travel in a couple of weeks. The Blumat 5" drip rings don't have much flow, maybe have to run them for 20 minutes, or make bigger holes in them. The bigger plants use twice as much liquid, so maybe just add more holes in the drip ring for them. Here's a lights-on shot tonight (assorted 100-watt LED boards.):
setup_20240505-lights.jpg

Yeah fairly productive :pass:

That green dragon... when it is doing it thing its like perpetual couchlock. For whatever reason sleep just does not work for me at that point. Meanwhile, gotta punch that timeclock in the morning. Kinda hoping I start seeing the tail end of this dose by midnight, a bit over 90 minutes from now.

Worst case I am still high when the phones start ringing. I can think of worse things. :cheers:

That green dragon... when it is doing it thing its like perpetual couchlock. For whatever reason sleep just does not work for me at that point. Meanwhile, gotta punch that timeclock in the morning. Kinda hoping I start seeing the tail end of this dose by midnight, a bit over 90 minutes from now.

Worst case I am still high when the phones start ringing. I can think of worse things. :cheers:
A lot of the time I don't have a chance to get high 'til late evening. So if I do a dose of infused oil at 9pm, I'm really starting to blast off when I need to sleep. I have to pick and choose strains that won't have me up doing stuff 'til the wee hours. Tonight I took a dropper-full of VooDoo (by @Jean-O) oil in early evening, and it had me getting a lot of stuff done for the last 5 hours. For late night the GG4 oil puts my lights out pretty quick.

A lot of the time I don't have a chance to get high 'til late evening. So if I do a dose of infused oil at 9pm, I'm really starting to blast off when I need to sleep. I have to pick and choose strains that won't have me up doing stuff 'til the wee hours. Tonight I took a dropper-full of VooDoo (by @Jean-O) oil in early evening, and it had me getting a lot of stuff done for the last 5 hours. For late night the GG4 oil puts my lights out pretty quick.

Sounds like perfect Friday night for me :)

Back