JP, you play the drums?

Screenshot 2024-04-05 at 11.28.54 AM.png

Close f-ing call! Peep the extreme measure i took @Lil Dab ……..:yoinks::nono::rofl:

image.jpg

Was hitting the swordfish literally up to the front door at Pizza Hut picking up a customers order! Got about 150yds from parking lot and around corner and didn’t notice my tail til i was turning into customers neighborhood and saw the flashing red and blue! My sonic cherry limeade was brand new and full so i quickly unscrewed the coil off the swordfish and threw it in my drink just in case! Figured if it was an incomplete nonworking vape could maybe escape a paraphernalia ticket if i was searched! Luckily haven’t been pulled over or had a ticket in over a decade so took about 30 seconds for him to run my name and send me on my way! Now i need to load the rig and get super stoned! :eyebrows::woohoo1::crying:

Close f-ing call! Peep the extreme measure i took @Lil Dab ……..:yoinks::nono::rofl:

View attachment 1675610

Was hitting the swordfish literally up to the front door at Pizza Hut picking up a customers order! Got about 150yds from parking lot and around corner and didn’t notice my tail til i was turning into customers neighborhood and saw the flashing red and blue! My sonic cherry limeade was brand new and full so i quickly unscrewed the coil off the swordfish and threw it in my drink just in case! Figured if it was an incomplete nonworking vape could maybe escape a paraphernalia ticket if i was searched! Luckily haven’t been pulled over or had a ticket in over a decade so took about 30 seconds for him to run my name and send me on my way! Now i need to load the rig and get super stoned! :eyebrows::woohoo1::crying:
Your Honor, yes it is my understanding that all of the sonic cherry limeades come with a vape coil.:crying::crying::crying:

I'm gonna be so screwed!!! Day 3 of flower and over 30" already. The Chem D triples in size!!! Just put the first scroog net on and will add another soon to try and control the height. Also just added a T5 blue light to try and slow it some. For a third measure, I think I read somewhere that kelp or mono silicic acid will slow the stretch as well. Know kelp usually helps growth, but swore I read somewhere it helps to control stretch. Gonna have to do some research tomorrow. Also have the PAR less than normal at about 5-600

@Mañ'O'Green, do you know about kelp or other means to slow the stretch?

Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 12.21.06 AM.png

Back