Actually, I want to know about the time travel part......Mom's been in the box for quite some time....we might be talking some REAL freaky shit on dad's end.
…… all I’m gonna say is there was a Delorean and a sex swing designed by darpa. Any more than that, and I’m violating all of the NDA’s and what not.

……oh, and they said I could mention the bathtub full of sliced peaches, in the syrup. Something about it feeling like a million tongues….wasn’t my experience exactly….. but what are you gonna do in the humidity.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

…… all I’m gonna say is there was a Delorean and a sex swing designed by darpa. Any more than that, and I’m violating all of the NDA’s and what not.

……oh, and they said I could mention the bathtub full of sliced peaches, in the syrup. Something about it feeling like a million tongues….wasn’t my experience exactly….. but what are you gonna do in the humidity.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

All you you to say was Darpa was involed.....fvcking freaks

Something about it feeling like a million tongues

giphy (61).gif
:tongue: ppp

that bitch.....got paid to do the video then when she blew up overseas she put a tag on it.

Back