Times were just so different when compared to today in so many aspects.

While there has been quite a bit of progress, I think a fair bit of it, in reality, is not really all that positive.

I don't really necessarily think that boomers had any sort of unusual strength and fortitude, it's just that the generations since have gotten weaker.

The one thing that was not around much back then that is extremely prevalent in today's society, was the lack of really fat people. Hell! Fat people used to be a sideshow item! All P T Barnum would have to do today, it's just go to Walmart's to pick out this next fat person for the sideshow!

I remember for many many years that we only had one fat kid in our class. Later on we had a girl that was sort of hefty but she was tall.

You sure as hell can't say anything like that today! That's probably why the biggest reason that the life expectancy is going down now.

I blame it on the proliferation of fast food, the insane amount of junk food at the grocery store, and TV dinners

Times were just so different when compared to today in so many aspects.

While there has been quite a bit of progress, I think a fair bit of it, in reality, is not really all that positive.

I don't really necessarily think that boomers had any sort of unusual strength and fortitude, it's just that the generations since have gotten weaker.

The one thing that was not around much back then that is extremely prevalent in today's society, was the lack of really fat people. Hell! Fat people used to be a sideshow item! All P T Barnum would have to do today, it's just go to Walmart's to pick out this next fat person for the sideshow!

I remember for many many years that we only had one fat kid in our class. Later on we had a girl that was sort of hefty but she was tall.

You sure as hell can't say anything like that today! That's probably why the biggest reason that the life expectancy is going down now.

I blame it on the proliferation of fast food, the insane amount of junk food at the grocery store, and TV dinners

Oh….. is this a green light to point out all the flaws in your generation…? Or should we just shut the fuck up about it?

My renter went through all the plumbing, got new fittings, and fixed every leak. Calls me last night and says "do you hear that?" with the sound of LOUD, RUSHING water in the background, and I almost shit my pants going "oh god where is that leak at, we need to turn the water off immediately" and he says "no, that's the kitchen sink. I got it all working." lol

Back