Hey Frank... I just saw Slightly Stoopid and The Dirty Heads are going on tour this summer. The tour starts 4 hours away from me, So I may hit it up. I haven't been to a show like that since I toked with Tomorrows Bad Seeds on Jax Beach like a decade ago lmao
Sounds like a good show :pass:

Hey Frank... I just saw Slightly Stoopid and The Dirty Heads are going on tour this summer. The tour starts 4 hours away from me, So I may hit it up. I haven't been to a show like that since I toked with Tomorrows Bad Seeds on Jax Beach like a decade ago lmao
By the way….. if you search around there’s a thread where @Master_gRoshi did a huge dwc like you’re doing. Might be worth checking out, I think he grew a crazy plant in a 55 gallon trash can or something like that :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

IMG_2085.jpeg

Good day all. Full house over here. I've been trying to hook up with some friends to pass them some plants for outdoor so it's getting cramped big time. And of course I used some miracle grow soil I had to start them off in and just noticed a few fungus Nats flying around the tent. Immediately went and bought some nematodes to fight the fight. No good deed goes unpunished.

20240518_101850.jpg

Still waiting on this confused auto Bruce Banner to finish up to. I have a Dosi (back left) in the other tent thats confused and needs to take over this space. This might as well be my photo tent from now on.

20240517_105529.jpg

20240517_105549.jpg

Image_2024-05-17 10_51_24_984.png

Ive been working on some raised garden beds. Moved 4 cu.yds. of soil lastnight, ugh. Realized I still need another 2 cu.yds. at least. I'm beat and poor from all this gardening shit. No wonder farmers struggle.

Back