1000018854.gif
1000018854.gif
1000018854.gif

#HappyFriday #SmoketilyouFloat ..
1000018855.gif

Day plan.. beach for breakfast... sometime between 10-11am... depends on how fast I can get hubby out the house..
Get me trotters in the watters..:vibe:

Few hours here... so the kids can use the net and do their homework...and so my son can do his homework too..:pighug:

He goes back to an interview on Monday for Microsoft... he's got Microsoft qualifications coming out his ears.. but needs a refresh...
All of them go completely quiet when they get hooked up to the net...

Then Chinese buffet for 6pm.,. and a reasonably early night...I Hope.....:biggrin:...

So... I'll get in if I can...:pass:

View attachment 1675458View attachment 1675458View attachment 1675458

#HappyFriday #SmoketilyouFloat ..View attachment 1675459..

Day plan.. beach for breakfast... sometime between 10-11am... depends on how fast I can get hubby out the house..
Get me trotters in the watters..:vibe:

Few hours here... so the kids can use the net and do their homework...and so my son can do his homework too..:pighug:

He goes back to an interview on Monday for Microsoft... he's got Microsoft qualifications coming out his ears.. but needs a refresh...
All of them go completely quiet when they get hooked up to the net...

Then Chinese buffet for 6pm.,. and a reasonably early night...I Hope.....:biggrin:...

So... I'll get in if I can...:pass:
Not Friday until I sleep. I am already thinking about breakfast 🥓 🥓 🥓 I see Hollandaise sauce in my future. :drool:

Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Well that was an interesting bit of vacation away from afn lol.
Started another metal band, had to quit the night shift job because I blew out a tendon in my arm, then found out I may or may not have a 17 year old daughter (waiting on DNA results), pulled one of the smallest harvests I've gotten off an auto to date, then had three tornados (ef0 & ef1s) touch down in my area...
But on a side note, Both of my bands have singles out now lol.

Good morning Stoners
I hope you got a good start in the day. I noticed I got a new badge 11 year a member....ohhhaahh time running wow.
Today we got a meeting from our collective and we discuss wich member will grow the different strains , we take a look what mother's we got and how to support a local social club. We will also discuss a collaboration with friends from Brazil who also formed a group of growers and breeders. There is much going on in town.

I wish you all a beautiful day
cu tobe

I nearly always check my girls at 8am....View attachment 1675348
the 9am..
11.30am and
3pm.....checks were frivolous...

I kissed a frog............and I Liked it.........

Yes I like to check in on my little 'chil'ins' in tents almost as much as the two legged versions I had.

Back