Well that was an interesting bit of vacation away from afn lol.
Started another metal band, had to quit the night shift job because I blew out a tendon in my arm, then found out I may or may not have a 17 year old daughter (waiting on DNA results), pulled one of the smallest harvests I've gotten off an auto to date, then had three tornados (ef0 & ef1s) touch down in my area...
But on a side note, Both of my bands have singles out now lol.

Wow... life steps in with a capital L..... :headbang: ... #FingersCrossed for the singles.........:wizzy:

Good morning Stoners
I hope you got a good start in the day. I noticed I got a new badge 11 year a member....ohhhaahh time running wow.
Today we got a meeting from our collective and we discuss wich member will grow the different strains , we take a look what mother's we got and how to support a local social club. We will also discuss a collaboration with friends from Brazil who also formed a group of growers and breeders. There is much going on in town.

I wish you all a beautiful day
cu tobe

#HappyFriday @tobe :bighug:... #SharingOne..:pass:

Damn @Dichoti that's some pretty heavy shit. Good luck navigating through all of that.

Sounds like its a good time to be alive @tobe good luck with the clubs.

Happy Friday @Mossy enjoy your time with your family.

#HappyFriday @DDubs :bighug:. #SharingOne :pass:

Speaking of ice cream i just had another 700mg brownie sundae! Slept good last night after that serving but it was a smidge bigger then 1/4 which is why it was prob bout 800mg and this is about 700! Just under 3,000 in the pan! :eyebrows::crying::headbang:
Damn man! Tolerance is getting pretty high there!

That kind of brings up a good question. How high is too high when it comes to tolerance?
With growing going on the 4th year, I think my tolerance level has naturally increased, but I don't think it's increased very much. It didn't take long and I was making and using concentrates.

I think I'm still quite a few years off from needing to take a break. How long of a break is needed to get some sort of reset? Those of you that have done a cannabis sabbatical, does the reset seem to last a decent amount of time?

I wonder who would win in a Canna consuming contest between @Fermented_Fruitz and the boss at NugSmasher! :eyebrows:
I think Mark could give him a good run for the money!:headbang::headbang::headbang::pass:

Be forewarned, I did see him slam down some infused oil that they made from squished pucks. That definitely was some potent stuff! It was definitely funny as hell watching him doing it just nonchalantly as possible.

Good day AFNers---an update to photoperiod grow of

Twenty20mendocino and Irie Genetics grow.

Update end of 2nd week of flower.
Challenge--(1)tent on the cold side 72f and the last 2 days its been warming up to 78f-this temperature or higher that I prefer. (2) RH battling over 70--so I stripped/defoliated them today even though I usually wait until day 21 of flower. It's difficult in a 3x3 tent to get 4 plants down in the 60-40RH which I prefer. Personally, I don't subscribe to VPD theory.
Generally, I like the RH to drop to 40 as flowering progresses.
Happy Growing!
20240405_075651.jpg

Back