Broooooooooo’s and broette’s…..

Q
C45B1F3B-1D9B-44E3-9BFB-0C3AB6E9D0A8.jpeg
EC922A06-22CF-4E4A-8C30-B45E7E621A09.jpeg

:dammit:
IMG_9399.jpeg

1712602373390.gif

When I got home I just barely caught it as it was just starting to eclipse then I showered and now that we’re getting to prime time we got full on cloud cover at first they were thin enough you could still see it threw them but not now :dammit:

I was just sitting in the backyard….

The neighbors have been working on mowing their lawn off and on all day….

Recently, they installed a four foot chain link fence to isolate part of their yard, so they could just open the door and their dogs would be confined to that half of the yard….

Anywho….
I’m sitting out there, I hear the lawn mower shut off over there….. the sound of it being pushed towards the backyard, on the other side of the fence….

Then I hear….
“SHIT!!!!!! We forgot to put in a damn gate!!”

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

His wife just comes outta the house and proceeds to help him lift the mower over the fence….
She goes…
“That wasn’t that bad”
Him
“For the rest of our fucking lives!?!?!?”
And storms off…:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::pass:

I was just sitting in the backyard….

The neighbors have been working on mowing their lawn off and on all day….

Recently, they installed a four foot chain link fence to isolate part of their yard, so they could just open the door and their dogs would be confined to that half of the yard….

Anywho….
I’m sitting out there, I hear the lawn mower shut off over there….. the sound of it being pushed towards the backyard, on the other side of the fence….

Then I hear….
“SHIT!!!!!! We forgot to put in a damn gate!!”

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

His wife just comes outta the house and proceeds to help him lift the mower over the fence….
She goes…
“That wasn’t that bad”
Him
“For the rest of our fucking lives!?!?!?”
And storms off…:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::pass:
Could be worse i guess :shrug::haha::crying:

1712603621111.gif

Back