@Olderfart .. :bighug: .. I saw you ask the other day and didn't have time to answer...

Straight off the Living plant.... literally...rub finger tips over the bud... feel the Tac on your finger tips.. scrape it off onto your teeth...

and... that is that....

Think of all the processing/skilI levels I cut out with that.........:headbang:... I keep thinking for med patients....coz the effect is available much earlier than we traditionally harvest...

But.. #stoners too....it gets me MUCH HIGHER than any joint I've ever had...... stupid levels...

View attachment 1675637
I confess, that is a total mystery to me. Howcum it works with no decarb? Maybe conversion to THCA actually happens after the THC is initially synthesized. Conventional thinking is that all the THC in the live plant is THCA, and should do diddly stone wise, but your experience proves otherwise. It seems that there is still a lot we don't know about this plant. Anyway, thanks for the clarification. Maybe next grow, I will have to sample early. :biggrin: :pighug:

I confess, that is a total mystery to me. Howcum it works with no decarb? Maybe conversion to THCA actually happens after the THC is initially synthesized. Conventional thinking is that all the THC in the live plant is THCA, and should do diddly stone wise, but your experience proves otherwise. It seems that there is still a lot we don't know about this plant. Anyway, thanks for the clarification. Maybe next grow, I will have to sample early. :biggrin: :pighug:
1712720436983.gif

1712720469605.gif

When I Hit it....I went straight into the staff room and said...why did no one Tell me that canna does this....?.....I couldn't Believe I hadn't been told about it. :pass:

Then I looked about for homework on it......None......:shrug:....

Why the obsession.....?.....:pass:...the nerve damage I've got is gonna come back to something genetic.

I got it first....from an accident...my Mother got it second...from a double hip transplant.
-
I Know my pain killers would help my Mother....but Years of trying...led to no acceptable/practical way for her to take it.

She can't/wont inhale....:doh: ..I've made joints....I bought her a snoop dog vape pen.....Street Cred huh...?...
I shipped her bud..it got intercepted.....:nono:...
she could grow it..no prob...she can grow any plant...:watering:...she's got green fingers...but getting her to process and take them was a nightmare....

If I could have told her...grow the plant..when your pain gets bad...go rub a bud....sit down...scrape it on your teeth and wait......

She could have done that.....and I could have saved her years of pain and pain killers........:shrug: ....

So now I Need to Know the whys and wherefores.....:pass:...and I'd appreciate all the Help I can get.

Can you Imagine how much we could revo;utionise med treatemnt if we could just give med users a Pet Pot Plant...and say just watter it....:watering:....when your pain gets bad... Rub It...and that was it....?..:pass:

Plus #stoners ..I was Higher on #FingerDabs than I had ever been...in my Life......and it is almost Instant.....so why are we harvesting..processing...curing........:shrug:...if we don't actually Need to just to get #Stoned as an old hippys cat.........?

Back