I've been up since 6am.......... you can tell when your heart beat lifts...... ..... dunno what happened @ 8am........

MtOH.gif

Screenshot_20240410-082723.png

Screenshot_20240410-083511.png

Howcum it works with no decarb?

I have actually wondered... with my extreme temps...if the bud was getting a partial decarb on the plant..... :pass: ...

But the ones currently growing/Frogging are cold season..

IMG_20240407_080025_390.jpg

With me being outdoors I cannot give an accurate timeline... but I'd say start testing a week after sex... the slightly taller one there is donating generously.......
93555d53f704e14e2be1758506078665_w200.gif
... #Tickletickle .....

Funniest thing... the effect goes over as the plant matures....:eyebrows:... I might have to find out how to grow my plants to keep them immature as long as possible....

Suits my grow style Perfectly....:crying:

Morning @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug: ... how you hanging..?...
Good morning @Mossy
In the ER. Just spent 5 hours across from a 500 lb woman staring at me while she was scratching the open wounds on her legs, moaning . Finally got pain meds and a CT . Going for an MRI cuz
they think i may have fractured more vertebrae. Not even the same ones :doh: Came in my blood sugar was 147. By the time I got to a bed it was 486, haven't even eaten, just from pain . Very appreciative of the new Orthopedic, really took the time to really go over all my issues.
Frogs treating you well this morning?

Good morning @Mossy
In the ER. Just spent 5 hours across from a 500 lb woman staring at me while she was scratching the open wounds on her legs, moaning . Finally got pain meds and a CT . Going for an MRI cuz
they think i may have fractured more vertebrae. Not even the same ones :doh: Came in my blood sugar was 147. By the time I got to a bed it was 486, haven't even eaten, just from pain . Very appreciative of the new Orthopedic, really took the time to really go over all my issues.
Frogs treating you well this morning?

:bighug: Big Hug....how you doing all your vertebrae in...work...or osteoporosis....?

I get projectile vomitting when the pain hits a certain level....I don't realise it is going to happen...but hubby does....and he's a hell of a catcher........

:biggrin:

:bighug: Big Hug....how you doing all your vertebrae in...work...or osteoporosis....?

I get projectile vomitting when the pain hits a certain level....I don't realise it is going to happen...but hubby does....and he's a hell of a catcher........

:biggrin:
I got no idea. Ya morphine doesn't even knock it down all the way.

Back