Final filter of the alcohol tincture. I'll probably let it evaporate off a bit more but it should do the trick.

Prefilter
View attachment 1676915

Post filter
View attachment 1676916

Nice... I was just looking for a link I had yesterday......:doh:... while I was homeworking...and come across Grandma's little medicine....

Cannabis steeped in alcohol....:biggrin:... they were using it to rub into arthritic joints.... I'm tempted to try mine like that.

Since I haven't had a drink in over 3 years... it has been sitting in the pantry......:headbang:

Oooooooo. In the fancy part of of town! ?Just get them to wheel ya around the corner to the Sears Tower. The view is better and they have a bar! Might as well grab a burger at Shake Shack on the way
Ya Pinkys scraping the bottom of the upper crust
200w (4).gif

Or some deep dish at Unos n some Garretts popcorn right here too.
download.jpeg

@JM updates....if you have earphones........ So no-one else hears it............. :pighug:

Seen any pretty nurses yet....?....:eyebrows:
No pretty ones but they all been cool. Theyre here tho, don't worry ill stay vigilant

Nice... I was just looking for a link I had yesterday......:doh:... while I was homeworking...and come across Grandma's little medicine....

Cannabis steeped in alcohol....:biggrin:... they were using it to rub into arthritic joints.... I'm tempted to try mine like that.

Since I haven't had a drink in over 3 years... it has been sitting in the pantry......:headbang:
In the fishing village in Colombia where my daughter was born 44 years ago, they were using a weed/alcohol tincture for arthritis, muscle aches, and various other ailments. They called it "ron con marijuana," literally "rum with weed." It was the cheapest 70-proof rotgut rum (Ron Caña) with buds in it. Just about every home had some on the shelf. Drink half the bottle, then stuff it full of weed.
ron-caña.jpg

From what I read, the higher the alcohol content, the better. I add a few drops into my beer. Makes it easier to consume in public.

@Sawney_bean Small Lecter in a solo cup is about ready to come down. Her mean green sister is in a 1 gal and still has a few weeks to go. I honestly don't know what the little bush in the front is. I lost track when I just started throwing beans around because I got frustrated that nothing was germing. she's a fuzzy little beast though.

View attachment 1676900View attachment 1676901View attachment 1676902
Nice to see mate. Love a lecter doobie to silence the screaming in my head lol 😆 🙃

I would have paid a lot to make elephant calls. I was plugged up, could not get rid of the gas, and was in so much pain that they carted me off for tests to make sure they hadn't punctured my gut. The surgeon said it was a "difficult one". That made me feel much better.

Uh, does that mean I gotta stop using my black stuff? :rofl: :rofl:
I woke up in a recovery room the size of a walk-in closet. They sent my wife in to sit with me, and she was not a happy camper, cause i was let'n um rip like there was no tomorrow. Not to mention, I dont think I was ever so hungry in my life. The prepping is no fun either, drinking that gallon of juice and living on the porcelain throne for a day.

In the fishing village in Colombia where my daughter was born 44 years ago, they were using a weed/alcohol tincture for arthritis, muscle aches, and various other ailments. They called it "ron con marijuana," literally "rum with weed." It was the cheapest 70-proof rotgut rum (Ron Caña) with buds in it. Just about every home had some on the shelf. Drink half the bottle, then stuff it full of weed.
View attachment 1676923

That is it @Mara Cachafa ... :bighug: ... Cheers.. the one I was reading was Mexican....but exactly the same....:headbang:

Back