image.jpg

1712985085137.gif

Going to test the future…
IMG_0115.jpeg

Uncle Chad came through on the hookups.. i thought i was getting a pack of Westport’s Posse erm I mean ‘a Shirt’
Bruh came through with, the Kwa Zulu, the Mammoth Sunflower AND the No Joke testers!
AND he threw in some mycrobe samples.:vibe:

Going to test the future…
View attachment 1677003
Uncle Chad came through on the hookups.. i thought i was getting a pack of Westport’s Posse erm I mean ‘a Shirt’
Bruh came through with, the Kwa Zulu, the Mammoth Sunflower AND the No Joke testers!
AND he threw in some mycrobe samples.:vibe:
TM7 isn’t microbes its micronutriens! May have a smidge in it but not what product is….
TM7 = total micronutrients 7 (7 main micros it has in it)

we'll keep em coming! rebuilding my computers / servers.. wait till you see what I have next!

#HappyCaturday @JM :bighug: ... I know you have cannabis fert boffins in your circle of friends....:eyebrows:...do you have any cannabinoid boffins around you.....?...

I'm managing to get Stupid high...on very immature girls... probably starting about a week after sex... just by rubbing my fingers over them and scraping it on me teeth... straight off the living plant.......:yoinks:.......:biggrin:

There is absolutely No homework on it anywhere.. better heads than me have been on the homework..the Wairacyclopedia... but no explanation...:shrug:.. nearest I can get is Charas... but even they are cured...and probably from much more mature plants.

The Soaring High Effect goes off/changes as the plant matures...so I'm looking for the earliest available psychoactive...:headbang:...

We've always talked about the double harvest point on Afghan dominants.. I think it is That.. I just don't know what cannabinoid That is ...Yet..

Throw the question out to your circle of friends...see if they have any theories...:pass:...

Back