Happy Caturday Auntie :pass:

I’ve got some pork ribs thawed :woohoo1:

What about you? Anything good on the menu?

View attachment 1677036

Pork chops... cooked above some roast tatties...so they drip baste the tatties... small shallot sized fresh onions studded with fresh sage leaves...and a pickled chilli mayo........ :chef: ...

But I could still fit a rib or two in.....or a Huge bar of chocolate...........:eyebrows:

Yup... :pighug:..I know... that is why I've been so worried... Too much Pain for far too long...

I saw Goo telling you where the best burgers and beers were...and seeing you craving for Ket... sweeties...:crisps:... thinking if that is Colitis.. your days of alcohol and junk food might be way behind you.....:pass:... but one step at a time huh....?

If they can pull your pain back bearable levels... you could probably live on fresh air and still feel better......:pighug:
:bighug: Ya there's times my mind is little more than a childs.
Other than for like a toast or something where i take a sip, Ive been done with the booze for years now. Junk food mostly too, which, for where i live, is not very easy. They said the reason they were able to fully remove and completely clean the areas of my stents was because of diet n exercise.

Screenshot_20240413-090521.png

🧊🧊🧊:bong:

Good morning my friend :d5: :pass: How are you?

Good man! ?licking some wounds doin a little recovery from last night. :haha: Better after another bowl and Bloody Mary! Hung out with"the collective" peeps last night and did a 10ish course meat/morel feast over the fire.

Here's the haul of morels. People call them wood fish around here

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 11.02.27 PM.png

Back