Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs.

Last night's Chicken salad was a big success. I marinated the thighs whole skin on in sake, Tamari, garlic, ginger and black pepper. I then dried the skin and fried it skin side down until well browned then from side to side every few minutes until 175°F. Remove the thighs from the pan returning the skins to the pan to cook the inside to make crisps. I hand pulled the meat off the bones.
IMG_20240417_171007416.jpg
IMG_20240417_191321941.jpg

I’m good welding up a part this morning and you? :toke::headbang::coffee2:

View attachment 1677896
What the heck is that?

Lovin the tunes, everyone! But, if i stop to listen to it all, i get left in the dust!
@Nannymouse if you can open two sessions in your browser, play music in one while keeping up in the other.

:smokeout: - fellow gellies, it's getting near 4/20!
I know it's been rather quiet here lately, but if you spot something juicy give a shout out and tag me or another Global so we can maybe get a temp' thread up for deals - :thumbsup:

Oh also, I'm looking into a basic electric meter to monitor my auto tent. I see plenty out there, but actual feedback on a given brand/unit's accuracy is what I need to make a solid choice... Tag me please if ya got some data that matta! :toke::thanks:
@Waira you can get an original Kill-a-watt for $30 on amazon right now, the knock off I have is $28 now?

2024-04-18_13-16-29.png

What the heck is that?
:shrug:A blower frame that’s all I know we’ve been getting a bunch of one off weldments from a big factory. We know very little just what the print says “blower frame” and that’s a detailed description most just say frame or base frame or bracket

I think THCV could be the culprit.

:shrug:

Ever tried Doug's Varin? I tried it a couple years ago. A friend of mine gave me a stem of homegrown DV and told me to chew it while he was twisting. I most definitely got a rush of energy in my lobes from it.

:pass:

Ah @N/A-Greengo ...... :bighug: ... you posted under @Frankthetank and I meant to say at the time the first couple of sentences on the link made me discard it....coz it said it didn't give you the Munchies....but #FingerDabs make you Voracious ....

:shrug:A blower frame that’s all I know we’ve been getting a bunch of one off weldments from a big factory. We know very little just what the print says “blower frame” and that’s a detailed description most just say frame or base frame or bracket
Same here in the military nuclear field, couldnt tell u if I was inspecting a toilet bowl or a missile launcher. I have to put every print in a shredder after each inspection.

Strange bracing angles is what got my attention.

If I may venture a guess, Madam…..

Have you considered the cannabinoid CBG?:pass:

CBG is like the “mother” cannabinoid. As in in, all cannabinoids start out as CBG and then evolve into their final form (thc, cbd, etc). This only applies to cannabinoids, not terpenes.

Although, the terpenes are highest earlier in flower, so you may be getting a bigger % of terpenes as well….

Just a theory, anyway…. I’ve been thinking about this for a year…:crying:

Ah... CBG sorry @Frankthetank ....

:pass:

@N/A-Greengo .….. you see it says THCV decrease appetite....,. :headbang: ...

Same here in the military nuclear field, couldnt tell u if I was inspecting a toilet bowl or a missile launcher. I have to put every print in a shredder after each inspection.

We don't have to do anything like that but we do have to block out where the prints came from when we send stuff to be machined cause we don't want that guy stealing our customers

Strange bracing angles is what got my attention.

Yeah for sure it was a weird one to build lucky they gave me the angles and cut lengths for those otherwise I'd still be trying to figure out placement of those gussets :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back