Has anyone seen the AI website called Suno? It's similar to the image generator we all use but instead of images it will generate a song however you tell it to.
There is a YouTube dedicated to posting some of the songs made using it, it's hilarious.

Happy Caturday, Anu really knows how to start my day :rofl:

OMG..... :crying:...

This supports your experience with Froggy not necessarily THCP but a yet to be chemically identified compound. It should be named THCM(Mossy

Well...it kinda says to me..that without a laboratory....the homework is infinite....coz we don't know everything about the plant...

Only 1 guarantee..if you got it once....you Would do it again..and again...and again..
93555d53f704e14e2be1758506078665_w200.gif
...and.... you would Spit coz you never Knew it was there... :biggrin:

I did...and what Astounded me was...13 years.. with the length and breadth of Knowledge here... nobody told me that it was possible ..:pass:

OMG..... :crying:...

Well...it kinda says to me..that without a laboratory....the homework is infinite....coz we don't know everything about the plant...

Only 1 guarantee..if you got it once....you Would do it again..and again...and again..View attachment 1678407...and.... you would Spit coz you never Knew it was there... :biggrin:

I did...and what Astounded me was...13 years.. with the length and breadth of Knowledge here... nobody told me that it was possible ..:pass:
Morning Mossy! :toke:

Guess i am not in the cool kids club! I been hearing for the last month on the radio how they are having a secret show in vegas on 4/20! Tried to look it up to see where it was cuz i was gonna harass @Frankthetank to ask him if he was down for a road trip but apparently its so secret I couldn’t even find any info on it! Kept linking back to a 4/20 show from 2020! :shrug::rofl:

#ProperStoners :crying:

Nah... I'm calling foul... there is not a #stoner in the World who can keep a Secret secret......:crying:

Back