I gotta do some yard work
Same :pass:
IMG_20240421_112427078.jpg

Afternoon Auntie :lildab: :pass:
I'll be spraying it on like WD-40 shortly......... :biggrin: ......
1713713126230.gif

@Lil Dab :bighug: ... you finished your chores........?....or are you on a sneaky........:pass:
:shrug: I think I somehow got outta my chores she just wants the lawn mowed today so as long as the mower works I’m in the clear she doesn’t let me mow just fix it and snowblow :doh: It’s pretty chilly here today so it’s not a great day to work OD at 35f

Good Morning all you fine folks........this weather going from one extreme to the other is raising hell with my arthritis. I am in need of a hip replacement and days like this I don't get far from the medication station. The pain has been very bad for a couple days now but I'm finally getting some relief with some salve I made with some 1:1 Canna Cheese. Hope you all have a great day.....stay lifted.....:meds::meds::meds:

Good Morning all you fine folks........this weather going from one extreme to the other is raising hell with my arthritis. I am in need of a hip replacement and days like this I don't get far from the medication station. The pain has been very bad for a couple days now but I'm finally getting some relief with some salve I made with some 1:1 Canna Cheese. Hope you all have a great day.....stay lifted.....:meds::meds::meds:
Good morning amigro :pass:

Afternoon Auntie :lildab: :pass:
1713713126230.gif

Yeah... it would probably work sub-lingual as well..... but every extract I've had tasted like a dead bears bum........ :crying: .. and me skins got no taste buds....:biggrin:

I think I somehow got outta my chores she just wants the lawn mowed today so as long as the mower works I’m in the clear she doesn’t let me mow just fix it and snowblow :doh: It’s pretty chilly here today so it’s not a great day to work OD at 35f

I'll keep me #FingersCrossed for you....:pighug:.. I keep saying to my son that days off work are just to allow you to do the chores that you didn't get done because you work.....:coffee:

Back