My daughter gets migraines. Tonight she took 1,000 mg of tylenol and it didn't help at all. She said she's willing to try some infused oil. Does anybody else use THC for migraines? What strain? I'm thinking to start her on a low dose of GG4 oil unless somebody has a better recommendation.

Bubble Triks - Day 32, Growing this cool little leaf in the middle of a couple of the fan leaves. Haven't seen this before so thought I'd share. :pass:
1000020289.jpg

My daughter gets migraines. Tonight she took 1,000 mg of tylenol and it didn't help at all. She said she's willing to try some infused oil. Does anybody else use THC for migraines? What strain? I'm thinking to start her on a low dose of GG4 oil unless somebody has a better recommendation.
Sometimes (in my experience) THC does the opposite in "curing" headaches/migranes so just keep that in mind. When my wife gets them, soaking her feet in warm/hot water almost always does the trick. Also a cold rag over the forehead & eyes relieves alot of pressure, wrap somewhat tight if possible. And obviously make sure she is drinking enough water, that is a big factor in my opinion.

Talk about a fucking ripoff! Accepted an order from Walgreens that was for $41 with a $29 tip on it for 1 item going 3 miles! The 1 item was 100 pack of blood glucose strips for $145 so that is why my percentage tip was so high but they didn’t have the 100 pack (was told most likely locked in pharmacy which was closed) so got them the 70 pack of same brand but cost of that was $37 in comparison! No idea how those prices have such a hugh gap for only few less strips but that bullshit made my tip drop to 7 fucking $!!! Some bullshit i shoulda sent a message pointing out how much i saved them in hopes of getting them to increase my tip cuz def went to damn richie rich town! :shrug::cuss::rofl:
🤔 would seem to me this is a customer to cultivate for the future since the were willing to pay the higher number?

Are you Ready.......?........ it's Monday.......

Start the week the way you mean to go on........
3hdV.gif
.. #Stoned...

What ever Life is going to throw at you is already on it's way.....so buckle up......

giphy (2).gif

Fill your airbags......:pass:....

Then when you are chewing on life's gristle...... Just give a little whistle..........

4ed7ee6c14965c5ae442f1baa8251560.gif

And......

#HappyMonday

Last edited:
Good morning everyone. Hope you’re healthy and happy and got a peaceful time. 😀

I’m looking for a real cheese made with love and expertise, something out of the ordinary, - but don’t give me any salesmen’s-tricks as I will grow them live and crack down on any faults with them , but if you believe you got the seeds…

Hook me up and I’ll obviously pay for them and probably giving you more customers which is a win win 🏆

Back