Free help day.. I'll be on duty for a couple of hours...:chef:......

200w (3).gif

Tweet tweet....:pass:

When I watch "Kill Tony" it seems Texas is awash with everything and anything you want in Austin!
So why not just legalise weed?
Thank goodness we haven't yet see a fentanyl epidemic in the UK!
One of the reasons Germany legalised cannabis is because shite weed was being sprayed with artificial THC like the stuff used in spice, It fucks people up and they then don't want real weed and instead demand the adulterated weed.
I will now say something I never imagined I would say 10 years ago and that is that I have been buying "American Hashish".
Some American hash I have recently bought is, Lemon Cake, Strawberry Short Cake, Jelly Totz, Tropical Lemonade, Cherry Bomb, all single strain hashes. I have also recently bought American import Hindu Kush, Alien Dawg and a Peanut butter weed but the name escapes me right now! So thank you very much USA, keep sending my meds! I know there will be some more interesting offerings to come in the near future!
There are also now more American seed companies/seedbanks, now sending seeds to Europe, which make me smile. However UK/European seedbanks are better on the price, American strains are so expensive and the shipping costs are also high too!
There mixing fentanal with everything over here in Northern Ireland,
There's a prescription drug problem and it's getting mixed into fake prescription meds like Diazepam and stuff,
2 my good mates died from fentanal overdoses, they took fake Diazepam laced with Fentanal.
Then there's been countless more in the city we're I used to live, both loved thier weed and one of them was a big advocate for legalization of weed through the means of helping the sick.

Chris was one of the Guys involved in helping Billy to be the first to person to get prescription weed on the NHS and really helped his mum Charlotte campaign to get Billy the Medication for her son legally buy helping to change the law,

https://iambilly.uk/

I get sad thinking about how he died the way he did cos he was a great guy, A great loss for the 420 community,

Miss ya Bro
57939829_1624216247869577_r.jpeg

Last edited:
Back