:crying:. Poor @NORBY ....:pighug:... Always about the quality of your seed.....:biggrin:... not just on cannabis......

Afternoon HoF.....:bighug:. #RaiseyouOne

afternoon folks i thought id pop in and say hello and hows my fav lady doing mossy

Good morning all, off work (weather) today so doing plant work. Here is my Seedsman Sugar haze… think she is almost ready to go. What y’all think?
IMG_3617.jpeg
IMG_3616.jpeg
IMG_3615.jpeg
2024-04-24-07-33-50-851.jpeg
2024-04-24-07-33-48-378.jpeg
2024-04-24-07-33-46-501.jpeg
2024-04-24-07-32-49-797.jpeg
2024-04-24-07-31-06-980.jpeg
2024-04-24-07-30-22-603.jpeg

She may stay living til this weekend. Although I have my billiards banquet and awards ceremony on Saturday… it’s usually over by 4 pm. Or I take it on Sunday unless someone pipes in and tells me to let it go. It is a haze, and I like my sativa highs. On the closer pics it looks mostly to all cloudy. Those closeups were from multiple colas.

Morning @arty zan .. :bighug: ... #SharingOne...:pass:

How's your weather..?..

We were just 7C this morning..... I've still got me onesie on......:biggrin:....no overnight heating on...so it does feel cold if the overnight temps drop.
Morning @Mossy:bighug: :pass:
Dunno what temp it was earlier but coming up to 1pm and it is sodding 10C:frowny:
We been having the wind from the North or as we in the West country call it "scouser farts":crying:
For our North american buddies a "scouser" is someone from Liverpool. The do doh don't they doh!
Liverpool is on the West coast and is North of the West Country.
So wind from the North becomes "scouser farts"!
Temp are below seasonal averages and any out door activity are on hold. until temps decide to get back where they should be!

Still in you onesie? I can just see you now!:crying:
1713959761314.png

No night time heating? I'm sure hubby keeps you nice and warm.:gassy: men are good at that, they don't call it a Dutch oven for nothing!:rofl:
Seriously though I am a heat generating machine but for some reason I'm not allowed to keep it.
Many women have felt they have the right to steal it in the night with thier cold feet etc.
Sucking the heat out of me like a wraith sucks the life force out of a body, not ideal!!:grrr2:
That's what hot water bottles are for!
There was a certain age where I realised, why not just have two duvets, that way when she steals 90% of in the night, leaving you with just a corner, you say ah ha "I have another duvet"!!

Last edited:
why not just have two duvets, that way when she steals 90% off in the night, leaving you with just a corner, you say ah ha I have another duvet!!
My wife and I just started doing this a couple of months ago since I only ever get a corner and I'd wake her up by taking some blanket back. It's awesome :pass:

Back