I think I’ve found the girl I like the most, not the heaviest yielder (under these circumstances) but she catches my eye every time I see her.

I believe the smoke will be incredible and the finished dried buds will look smashingly good and smell absolutely fantastic. She looks like a really beautiful woman, with a seducing happy inner calm with a touch of sexy high. This one will suit a lot of people around the world.

IMG_9659.jpeg

Morning @arty zan :bighug: @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug:

Gawd... been to the market...and down to the beach for breakfast...................and I'm flipping freezing..........:pass:... under the duvet with the gas fire on.....:coffee:

How are you two...?...
Sounds comfy:thumbsup:
Just got back to my room from a ultrasound... :spels:

Afternoon @Heart of flowers :bighug: .. #SharingOne...:pass:... how's you...?
High @Mossy

Just eat breakfast and checked the girls - and out of the crowd I’ve seen one that attracts me and to be honest I’m pretty picky when it comes to girls, if they are good or not. Sure, I can accept them, smoke them and think that they are all right. But this one got my heart. 💜

I think I will go with her and keep her to share her beauty and inner love with other connoisseurs, as I believe she got what it takes to be a star.

I hope it’s not too late to save her and grow her the way she deserves, and then show her for the rest of the world - but not until she’s at her glory as she wants it to be perfect, kind of a girls perfect wedding 💕.

Massive pot, finest coco and nutrients, added oxygen for the roots - all that nonsense 😊 But what wouldn’t you do for your little princess? ❤️

Back