IMG_9550.jpeg

Photo tent today…
IMG_3626.jpeg
IMG_3627.jpeg
IMG_3628.jpeg
IMG_3629.jpeg
IMG_3630.jpeg
IMG_3631.jpeg

So I have removed the front Trainwreck as it has identified as a male even though it’s got lady parts. Hermie (damn bagseed) my fault though. Shoulda been paying more attention. I do not know how many seeds I will get from the rest of the tent… hoping not much but oh well, such is life (literally) . Gonna check the other Trainwreck and see what is going on there. May be removing that one as well.

20240428043358_IMG_9704~2.JPG

Oooooh...I managed to get the camera hooked up to the tablet..........:photog:... proper colours.......sigh....to eye...

First photo is the canon camera... second one is the tablet camera... same plant...... totally different colour capture huh...?.....:pass:

IMG_20240426_082833_237.jpg

The tablet camera is shite......:crying:

20240428043350_IMG_9703~2.JPG

Finger limes....

20240428043419_IMG_9706~2.JPG

View attachment 1679792

Oooooh...I managed to get the camera hooked up to the tablet..........:photog:... proper colours.......sigh....to eye...

First photo is the canon camera... second one is the tablet camera... same plant...... totally different colour capture huh...?.....:pass:

View attachment 1679796

The tablet camera is shite......:crying:

View attachment 1679793

Finger limes....

View attachment 1679794

Damn, that third photo, get some of those genetics into a sativa and you’re golden. What a strain! 🏆

Wow, @Mossy - it’s happening again ☮️.
Into another dimension of pink, love, happy life and peace - I’m in transformation again and every upgrade gets better and better… it’s not even insane or it is but it’s an amazing feeling that I wish everyone should experience as by extremely complicated math and future thinking this might save the world and make world-peace all around the 🌎🌍🌏.

Some of you won’t get it, but the ones who do - love to all of you :bighug: as we are going to create a new world - a world, in peace.

#FlyHigh @Heart of flowers :pighug:.. sort the world out...

Oh yes!! Super nice out!! Dude and I are off for walkies…:yay::yay::pass:

Yeah... good luck.. it is peeing down hard now... our two will only go for a quick pee outside when it is like this...:headbang:

Well, roses sprayed with fungicide ( damn black spot ) and 3 pots reclaimed, 3 to go then I can clean the tent out. Time for a beer.

Beer earned @Bill.de.Cat ...:pighug:.......

Cool rainy day here but I'll take it. Forecast was for snow and I swear if it snows one more time I am going to put the damn Christmas tree back up. We need a lot of moisture so hopefully we can get a good soaking without any of the white stuff. Have a super Sunday Funday folks....... :pass:

:pighug: poor @Buzzard ...:headbang:... I hear you on the snow and hope it stays away...

Damn, that third photo, get some of those genetics into a sativa and you’re golden. What a strain! 🏆

S..s.. sativa....:yoinks:... you know I'm allergic to satis....?......:crying:...

Back