Look for Tester of Mars Hydro FC-E3000 LED and 3x3 Grow Tent

Marshydro

Marshydro sales rep
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.mars-hydro.com
What's up guys, you know that we released a new series of led - FC-E recently. There is still few feedback about this light on the Internet, so we are looking for tester here. Are you interested? :smoking:

The feature of FC-E 3000 led grow light
【High-efficiency LED grow light】Consuming 300W input power, FC-E3000 has 1184 pcs high-quality BridgeLux chips, perfectly cover 3x3 ft (flower), 4x4ft(veg) grow space, more cost-effective compared with other same type lights.
【New detachable design】Not only the driver is removable, but also the light bars, which makes it easy to install, store, and replace the light bars. Meanwhile, cultivators can freely adjust the light bar space according to your growing needs in order to maximize light utilization.
【Uniform Par distribution】Bar design and the newly developed chip arrangement by mars hydro deliver a more even and efficient light distribution, thus promising growers a more uniform crop.

Giveaway

Prize: 1 FC-E3000 LED grow light and 3'x3' grow tent

Rule:
1.Share your plants' picture and text growing description(light, area, strain, plants days,etc)
2. MUST tag #MarshydroFCE3000.
3. Each person can only post one participatory post per day (but you can post other discussions here)
4. No offensive words, No negative words, No other brand LED grow lights' shot or words, No Politics words). Peace and love first.

Pick winner:
We will select the winner in a random way. The number on the upper right corner of your daily participation posts is the number of your participation in the lottery.
So this means that the more times you participate, the more likely you are to be selected.

Deadline: 30th May

*What the winner needs to do: Share your grow journal with FC-E3000 on the Autoflower forum.

Welcome to join us and good luck everyone!

Mars_Hydro_FC-E_LED_GROW_LIGHT.jpg

#MarshydroFCE3000
Nice one, thanks for another chance :hothot:
For a Grow and Show with this tent and light I would dedicate it to my Mephisto Port & Stilton Grow/Project.

#marshydroFCE3000

My Mango Sky in the #marshydro420giveaway prize (MarsHydro 2x2 and TS600). She’s currently at Day 6. Will be posting a journal for her within the hour if any would like to check her out!

9AEB15B2-2494-4F1F-8E2C-A1DB4B31AFD2.jpeg

#MarsHydroFCE3000

Topped my Purple Pope a couple days go (D17 ). She's in my MarsHydro 3x3 under a 240w QB that I'm hoping to replace with a FCE series!
2604FEEF-9774-4817-8608-C5712B1F4AEE.jpeg

Last edited:
Back