Extraction Looking for recommendations on first press

Reaction score
I have not really even had a dab before but I keep hearing about it and would like to try it. I mostly dry herb vape and smoke some here and there. I was planning to wait like a month or so but I do not want to miss out on 710 sales. I would like a press for personal use for mostly flower and dry sift in it. I do not want to spend more than $500.00 though it would be nice if it was less than that. If I end up getting really into it I may get a better press in the future but for now I do not want to spend a lot before I know how I like it.

I am looking at the dabpress 4 ton for like $369 and the 6 ton for like $429. Would that be the best for me or do you have a different 1 to recommend for it? What press would you recommend? I would like 1 that is pre built and easy to use for it on there.

I got the dab press 6 ton. I haven't pressed much yet but I feel confident in it. Seen what it can do I just need to wait a few more days and I can press this 4ass monkey.

If going for dab press buy the gift card it's like 5 or 10% off cash value then also look for discount codes or buy the combo unit with prepress and bags. This saved me a bunch more. And they don't charge shipping directly from dabpress. Hopefully some of that was useful.

have i got a dollar sign ? spending £400 on something ya might not like :shrug: imo pressing flower is hmm time/effort v yield is misserable.pressing something like kief/dry sift with hair straightners can yeild 50% with little effort.not quite the flavour profile of fresh weed,but for a taster or occasional use it il do the job.
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

I got the dab press 6 ton. I haven't pressed much yet but I feel confident in it. Seen what it can do I just need to wait a few more days and I can press this 4ass monkey.

If going for dab press buy the gift card it's like 5 or 10% off cash value then also look for discount codes or buy the combo unit with prepress and bags. This saved me a bunch more. And they don't charge shipping directly from dabpress. Hopefully some of that was useful.
Thanks. How did you do the gift card and then also get the discount on the website? I read on the website and it looks like if you do the gift card you are not able to get the discounted bundle or the regular discount for it on there?

I got the card 500 and got 50 off then they have/had an offer for another like 5% off at check out up to 299. I did not get the bundle but the customer service said I should've been able to. Since I already had 500 I bought the 6 ton, the plastic end caps, the cooling plate (I don't use), and the prepress kit with bags. The 5% at the end seemed to discount my whole total and not just up to 299. This was about a month ago so not sure if specials have changed.

Back