Looking For Tester Of Mars Hydro SP3000 LED Grow Light

#MarshydroSP3000
I am watching the pics of those beautiful colas rising up under the brilliance of the #MarshydroSP3000 from other growers. Check out this live one. Imagine it growing under the #MarshydroSP3000. Imagine the bulk. The difference. I have done OK, but there is plainly a new level of budding I have yet to achieve. Powering up, bringing the sun indoors with my #MarshydroSP3000 is the next step to success for this entry-level success story. Imagine this girl carrying palm filling buds at 8-9 weeks. Harvest at 10. Go #MarshydroSP3000!

20211015_174232.jpg

Imagine the puck yield! #MarshydroSP3000

20211013_155224.jpg

Last edited:
Winner Announcement
Hello everyone, #marshydrosp3000 giveaway ended successfully, thank you for your active participation.The exciting time has come! Look at here, the winner is No. 101, @The Mugwamp !:woohoo:
Congratulations to Mugwamp! Please contact us to collect your prize, hope you love this light, and please share your using experience, then update the complete grow journal of this light for all AFN growers. Thanks to all participants, peace and love, keep growing with us! Don't be discouraged if you don't win the prize. We still have activities this month, so stay tuned!:toke:

Winner Announcement
Hello everyone, #marshydrosp3000 giveaway ended successfully, thank you for your active participation.The exciting time has come! Look at here, the winner is No. 101, @The Mugwamp !:woohoo:
Congratulations to Mugwamp! Please contact us to collect your prize, hope you love this light, and please share your using experience, then update the complete grow journal of this light for all AFN growers. Thanks to all participants, peace and love, keep growing with us! Don't be discouraged if you don't win the prize. We still have activities this month, so stay tuned!:toke:

Gratz! Mugwamp

Winner Announcement

Wowsers, thank you so so much @Marshydro :pighug: I'm a little shocked, but oh so happy :yay: So once again a huge :thanks::thanks::thanks: to @Marshydro for all the great things you do here on AFN, it is very much appreciated :d5:

Wowsers, thank you so so much @Marshydro :pighug: I'm a little shocked, but oh so happy :yay: So once again a huge :thanks::thanks::thanks: to @Marshydro for all the great things you do here on AFN, it is very much appreciated :d5:

Congratulations mate. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Qb

Congrats @Mugwamp... well deserved win :hothot:
Any plans for it yet ?:smoking:

Congrats @Mugwamp... well deserved win :hothot:
Any plans for it yet ?:smoking:
Thankyou kindly good sir :d5: no plans yet, just gonna wait till the current grow is done and go from there :pass:

Back